csi puzzles

claireann

Dead on Arrival
I have just noticed on the american merchandise websites that there is a csi "missing piece" puzzle which is a 750 piece jigsaw that comes with an infrared light to solve a puzzle when you have finished the jigsaw. Does anybody know if these will be available in this country? they look quite cool!

:lol:haha ok
but I really have no idea...maybe some people on this board who also live in the UK know it..
I live in Holland...and I still haven't seen those puzzles..and haven't heard if they will be released here..

I'm not in the UK, so I don't know if they'll be available there, I'm sorry to say. :(

But...I did find two different 750 piece CSI puzzles in a local walmart store, for aprox. $14 each. (I'm in the U.S., btw...) I bought one of them. They're great fun, really challenging because you don't know what the puzzle looks like before you assemble it. And the mini UV light is fun to play with all on it's own. :lol: When I get some extra cash, I'm gonna go get the other one.

Thanks for the link. Now I've seen loads of other stuff I'd like but they don't deliver to the UK!!! Boo Hoo! :( Never mind, maybe we'll get them eventually. I shall keep going back to the site and looking longingly!

I have one of those! It took me like a month to put it together because it doesn't give you a guidline. The box picture is different than the actual puzzle. They give you a Crime Scene but they don't tell you who did it. After you put the puzzle together you use your UV light to find clues (inside the puzzle) then you use the light to finish the clue.

I finishe the puzzle and now it's hanging on my wall. The UV light really works...I carry it with me everywhere. :lol:

I have one of those! It took me like a month to put it together because it doesn't give you a guidline. The box picture is different than the actual puzzle. They give you a Crime Scene but they don't tell you who did it. After you put the puzzle together you use your UV light to find clues (inside the puzzle) then you use the light to finish the clue.

I finishe the puzzle and now it's hanging on my wall. The UV light really works...I carry it with me everywhere. :lol:

Which one do you have? I have the 'Stabbing Pain' one....I'd say it took me about 3 days to put the puzzle together, I love jigsaw puzzles-I have a hard time stopping once I start one-and I loved how much more challenging it is without a picture to go by.

and oh yeah...the mini UV light is so awesome, almost worth the price of the puzzle by itself, lol.

Which one do you have? I have the 'Stabbing Pain' one....I'd say it took me about 3 days to put the puzzle together, I love jigsaw puzzles-I have a hard time stopping once I start one-and I loved how much more challenging it is without a picture to go by.

and oh yeah...the mini UV light is so awesome, almost worth the price of the puzzle by itself, lol.

Yeah...that's the one I have. The reason it took me so long is because after a while....it made my eyes hurt. :lol: But yeah...I learned A LOT of things about my brother tonight using that light and it wasn't pretty...

Yeah...that's the one I have. The reason it took me so long is because after a while....it made my eyes hurt. :lol: But yeah...I learned A LOT of things about my brother tonight using that light and it wasn't pretty...

Oh I understand about it hurting your eyes, if I worked on it too long I'd get a headache...

lol, I was shining that light on the couch or some piece of furniture, I don't remember which now, but someone asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Looking for biologicals!" and they were like, "Oooook." ;)

They had another one at walmart, but I haven't come up with the extra money to buy it yet, I really, really want it.

Anyone know how many there are in all?

Back