csi puzzles

Please could someone Post a picture of the completed puzzle and the UV Light thing. I wanna see what it looks like.
Or PM me a picture.
Thank You. :D.
Amy xXx.

3, 2 for Vegas and 1 for Miami. I want them

Thanks, CSI007WW. My walmart had the two Vegas ones, but not the Miami one. :( I want them all too.

Please could someone Post a picture of the completed puzzle and the UV Light thing. I wanna see what it looks like.
Or PM me a picture.
Thank You. .
Amy xXx.

I would, but I took mine apart again, so I could enjoy it another time, lol....sorry.

I hate to double post, but too much time has past so I can't edit my previous post, but I wanted to say that in the back of the CSI: NY book I bought today it says that there is also a CSI: NY puzzle, like the ones we've been discussing in here. It's a 750 piece puzzle w/ the mini uv light, and it's called, "Show Stopper". Just wanted to let everyone know. :)

*cries*

Isn't one of you guys coming to Holland for some kind of reason, you could bring them with you for me :lol: :(

*cries*

Isn't one of you guys coming to Holland for some kind of reason, you could bring them with you for me :lol: :(

:( awwwww, I would if I could, I'm sorry.

btw...I was wrong there's 2 NY puzzles, 'Show Stopper' & 'Drop Deadline'.

My husband just got back from Wal-Mart and he bought me the puzzle! Can't wait to start on it.

Back