CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an interesting role... sounds like he'll be a killer. I wonder if he's going to be that killer who calls Mac in 602? If maybe we don't see the guy in that ep and then he's in three more? I hope it's related to another character though, or just a case.

Sounds like an interesting role... sounds like he'll be a killer. I wonder if he's going to be that killer who calls Mac in 602? If maybe we don't see the guy in that ep and then he's in three more? I hope it's related to another character though, or just a case.

Killer is going to be for sure(Unless this troubled soul in the new boss that Mac has to deal with -joking-) MAybe serial like the cabbie killer.

Hmm, interesting, definitely a killer. I don't mind three episode arcs and the like if they hold my interest, but I've got to say the cabbie killer was a disappointment to me.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's the guy that called Mac. People always seem to call Mac. :lol:

yeah I wonder about that 'lead centered show' thing too. And even Vegas is getting a bad case of Ray-worship. I like to see eps centered on different characters.

CSI: NY's Hill Harper Is Looking for Love
By Carita Rizzo August 04, 2009 09:54 AM EST

CSI:NY's Hill Harper tells TVGuideMagazine.com that his character, Sheldon Hawkes, will finally get some lovin’ this season - and he’s turned to Twitter to get suggestions for who that love interest should be.

“This season there’s girls and guns,” he says. “He’s going to get a love interest later in the season, and I solicited people on Twitter to see who they think we should cast. Some people say it should be Paula Patton, some people said Sanaa Lathan, some people said Gina Torres. Thandi Newton, too. So I’m excited about that.”

Sheldon will also start carrying a gun, after the shoot-out that ended Season 5. “I’m a doctor. I haven’t been carrying a weapon, but since the season ended with us in peril, it may be time for the doctor to carry a weapon – which goes against my Hippocratic Oath.”

Harper is also excited about newly-hired cast mate Sarah Carter. “She’s fantastic. I love the way they’ve created her character. The way she's coming in to the show is pretty special,” he says. Adds costar A.J. Buckley, “I have been the lucky one who has to share the screen with her. She‘s adorable. She basically shows up and there’s some competition between her and I – some good hot girl-nerdy guy banter.”

Does that mean there’s love in the lab? “As of right now, no,” says Buckley. “But who knows where it goes? If I didn’t feel sparks I wouldn’t be a man!
The article comes from here

very very cool. lol. i got to catch an episode of shark last night, and sarah carter wasn't bad at all. i think she'll do fine on the show. haha. and i can imagine her and adam having some competition. something like the adam-kendall thing back in the first episode of season 4, but abit cuter lol.

very very cool. lol. i got to catch an episode of shark last night, and sarah carter wasn't bad at all. i think she'll do fine on the show. haha. and i can imagine her and adam having some competition. something like the adam-kendall thing back in the first episode of season 4, but abit cuter lol.

Hahaha, I totally see that happening too between Adam and Kaye! :lol:

Therefore, either they continue to turn the episode 1, or the flashes backs of this end of season 5 will be explained on several episodes!

So, I believe they're still filming episode one of this season. Hill has tweeted (just moments ago):

On the set shooting all night tonight-- entire cast shooting the continuation scene of the final scene of season 5!! AJ Buckley says "Hi!"
2 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Oh cool! Glad we're going to get to see it in some form. :cool:

Some of those choices Hill mentioned in the TV Guide article were mentioned in our thread here, too! :cool:

Funny about Adam and Kaye, though I hope it's not what they were going for with Kendall part 2. I think Kaye could be a little nerdy herself, at least from some of the descriptions, and Adam having a nerd-off with someone would be fun to see.

i cant wait when it begins again, and the spoilers dont come fast enough

ok kaye with Adam i hope funny and serious moments between them in the lab(just like kendall)

more guns and girls thats says enough i think, but why more guns, because of the shooting in the bar?

more drama to come for danny and lindsey , can they spliting on a moment?

:lol: Yay Episode 1!

I feel bad for Carmine though, if they're filming aftermath of the shooting, that means lots of effects makeup.

Corn syrup anyone? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back