CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
hillharper RT @cat_no_name: HH hi could you tell me what's new in 7 season csi ny?? please :))<<I don't know yet, we start shooting it July 28th! :)
5 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Looks like a very short vacation time for our CSI:NY cast. I hope they got at least a little time to relax and to recharge their batteries.

We know that CSINY has been moved to Fridays for sure but does anyone know if it will start up again in September or December?

yes, normally the season starts in Sept, but there was talk that CSI: NY would get picked up by CBS as a mid-season replacement. But that didnt happen instead they moved it to Friday, if it was picked up for mid-season it would of stayed in its orignal time slot. So as far as we know right now, CSI: NY will priemere at the end of Sept. on friday nights @ 9pm.

:eek::wtf::scream::confused::( I'm so upset!!! What the hell!!! I'm expecting this to happen to CSI: NY but not to Melina!!! I just hope they wouldn't kill Stella! :( :( :(

Stella is (was?!) my favorite character but I will still watch CSI: NY. I love the show. Why are my favorite characters leaving the show? First Aiden then Angell then now Stella! :(

This should have been the perfect time to have the bar shooting finale! So Stella will just disappear in thin air?!

Dammit, CBS is asking for a cut in Melina's salary! They are lucky that Melina wasn't asking for a raise!!! Come on CBS! I'm so mad!

Last edited:
Wow. That's...really unexpected! I'm shocked that she's leaving, especially that she won't even be back for one episode (if the EW article is correct). How are they going to write her out, I wonder? *sigh*

This sucks. :(

Wow, that definitely sucks. :( Since this is pretty big news and warrants its own thread, I'll go ahead and start one. Man, how sad if Stella just exits off screen! :(

I'm baffled by this. I want to know whats going on at CBS first Criminal Minds now NY... full on shake up happening all around.

All i hope is if she definately doesnt come back to close Stella that they do her a good end of storyline and make it sound plausable not way off character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back