CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

I envision the cliffhanger being Danny hanging from the lighthouse screaming for help as Flack and Lindsay fight over who gets to save him while Mac and Stella chase Shane, who has escaped for the umpteenth time. Hawkes and Adam are all like, "Screw this!" and take Danny and Lindsay's cruise tickets and head off for two weeks of fun in the Caribbean.

I envision the cliffhanger being Danny hanging from the lighthouse screaming for help as Flack and Lindsay fight over who gets to save him while Mac and Stella chase Shane, who has escaped for the umpteenth time. Hawkes and Adam are all like, "Screw this!" and take Danny and Lindsay's cruise tickets and head off for two weeks of fun in the Caribbean.

Or Lindsay could be hanging from the lighthouse and they could all (Shane Casey included) say, "meh," and go on the cruise together. :lol: :shifty:

Or Lindsay could be hanging from the lighthouse and they could all (Shane Casey included) say, "meh," and go on the cruise together. :lol: :shifty:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only if she falls. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only if she falls. ;)

They gotta save something for the S7 premiere. :lol: :shifty:

The team investigates what caused Lindsay to go splat... and pardons Shane Casey for doing the lab a massive favor. :lol: :lol: :lol: Shane asks if he can have an hour in hotel room alone with Danny, and Flack revokes the pardon.

Last edited:

Lindsay post this in my forum

Episode 6.23 - Vacation Getaway

THE PRODUCTION COMPANY: CBS Corporation

WILL BE FILMING: CSI: New York

LOCATION: 1. 631 S Olive St; 2. St. Vincent Ct, W 7th St. South to end.

FILMING DATE(S): 1. 4/16/10; 2. 4/16/10

FILMING HOUR(S): 1. 7:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.;

DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

Weapons brandished. Driving scenes. Emergency vehicles with lights flashing. Camera and equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane and across the street. Exterior dialogue. Handheld equipment. Occasional traffic and pedestrian control. Near hits & miss with bus in street. Stunt driving. Wetting of the street. Camera across street. Talent entering & exiting. Simulating man riding dead body crashing through 2nd floor window & landing on sidewalk. Atmospheric smoke effects. Wetting of the street. Construction crane for stunt rig. Lighting from rooftops. Simulated electrical box with sparks. Simulated chase down fire escape with talent hanging from simulated electrical cable, Talent falls from broken cable crashing into building, drops painters platform. Simulated officer jumps onto platform and crashes. Condor. Generator. Scissor lift.

04.12.2010 WHEN A SLAB OF CONCRETE STARTS BLEEDING IN MIDTOWN, THE CSIs' INVESTIGATION TAKES THEM INTO AN UNDERGROUND WORLD OF HARDCORE FIGHTING, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 12
"Tales From The Undercard" - When a slab of concrete starts bleeding in midtown, the CSIs' investigation takes them into the underground world of hardcore fighting, where men moonlight as "weekend warriors" for the pleasure of a live viewing audience, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor............................. Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Joe Carthage.......................... Ken Moreno
Telly Gines............................... Graham Beckel
Al Branson................................. Brendan Fehr
Erik Overson.................................... Jess Allen
Yvonne............................... Fernanda Andrade
Rick Contoursi........................... Tommy Savas
Alex Contoursi........................ Drew Tyler Bell
Colby Jenkins........... Michael William Freeman
Jimmy Allen........................... Anthony Molinari
Lester Rhodes................................ Brian Oerly
Lumberjack.......................... Hollywood Yates

WRITTEN BY: Steven Fidler and Aaron Rahsaan Thomas

TELEPLAY BY: Aaron Rahsaan Thomas

DIRECTED BY: Skip Sudduth

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

RATING: To Be Announced

On the Web: www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

Last edited:

Lindsay post this in my forum

Episode 6.23 - Vacation Getaway

THE PRODUCTION COMPANY: CBS Corporation

WILL BE FILMING: CSI: New York

LOCATION: 1. 631 S Olive St; 2. St. Vincent Ct, W 7th St. South to end.

FILMING DATE(S): 1. 4/16/10; 2. 4/16/10

FILMING HOUR(S): 1. 7:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.;

DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

Weapons brandished. Driving scenes. Emergency vehicles with lights flashing. Camera and equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane and across the street. Exterior dialogue. Handheld equipment. Occasional traffic and pedestrian control. Near hits & miss with bus in street. Stunt driving. Wetting of the street. Camera across street. Talent entering & exiting. Simulating man riding dead body crashing through 2nd floor window & landing on sidewalk. Atmospheric smoke effects. Wetting of the street. Construction crane for stunt rig. Lighting from rooftops. Simulated electrical box with sparks. Simulated chase down fire escape with talent hanging from simulated electrical cable, Talent falls from broken cable crashing into building, drops painters platform. Simulated officer jumps onto platform and crashes. Condor. Generator. Scissor lift.

04.12.2010 WHEN A SLAB OF CONCRETE STARTS BLEEDING IN MIDTOWN, THE CSIs' INVESTIGATION TAKES THEM INTO AN UNDERGROUND WORLD OF HARDCORE FIGHTING, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 12
"Tales From The Undercard" - When a slab of concrete starts bleeding in midtown, the CSIs' investigation takes them into the underground world of hardcore fighting, where men moonlight as "weekend warriors" for the pleasure of a live viewing audience, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor............................. Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Joe Carthage.......................... Ken Moreno
Telly Gines............................... Graham Beckel
Al Branson................................. Brendan Fehr
Erik Overson.................................... Jess Allen
Yvonne............................... Fernanda Andrade
Rick Contoursi........................... Tommy Savas
Alex Contoursi........................ Drew Tyler Bell
Colby Jenkins........... Michael William Freeman
Jimmy Allen........................... Anthony Molinari
Lester Rhodes................................ Brian Oerly
Lumberjack.......................... Hollywood Yates

WRITTEN BY: Steven Fidler and Aaron Rahsaan Thomas

TELEPLAY BY: Aaron Rahsaan Thomas

DIRECTED BY: Skip Sudduth

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

RATING: To Be Announced

On the Web: www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

SULLY!!!!! Skip Sudduth played Officer Sullivan on Third watch!
I loved that show!!

relevant-to-my-interests.png

ETA: BTW, it's interesting that the press release for 6.21 mentions the 'bleeding concrete' in Midtown - I'm pretty sure the original spoilers indicated that it would be in Brooklyn. I guess NY really doesn't leave Manhattan. :shifty:

Last edited:

ETA: BTW, it's interesting that the press release for 6.21 mentions the 'bleeding concrete' in Midtown - I'm pretty sure the original spoilers indicated that it would be in Brooklyn. I guess NY really doesn't leave Manhattan. :shifty:

Silly Fay. Don't you know NYC is only comprised of rich, white people? Unless you go to prision, then I bet you find all kinds of diversity. :shifty: :rolleyes:

Silly Fay. Don't you know NYC is only comprised of rich, white people? Unless you go to prision, then I bet you find all kinds of diversity. :shifty: :rolleyes:

Is that your way of saying we're going to see more people of color in "Redemptio" than we have in the entire course of the series' run (excluding season one)? :lol:

Is that your way of saying we're going to see more people of color in "Redemptio" than we have in the entire course of the series' run (excluding season one)? :lol:

Yes. Except I'd probably spell "prision" "prison" if I had to say it over again. :p

^Ha, thats true. Thats okay, prision sounds more upscale, not as bad as prison.

Okay, so I know this is totally random but what ever happpened to Nelly? I swear I remember him saying something about Cuckoo's Nest being 1 of 5 episodes he was going to be in. Maybe I'm making it up in my head, but I swear I remember reading that. So anyways, what happened to that? I think that would have been great to see more of him and Flack hanging out, playing cards, going to hockey games. :lol:

^ I remember reading that too! But some promises have been flushed down the toilet. Where are Adam and Sheldon's promised girlfriends? And I remember reading it would be Stella who will comfort Flack after Angell's death, it was Mac instead so this is just one of them, I guess. :p

I wonder if maybe they have to secure an actor for X number of episodes just in case they want to use him/her in them - like they say 'We want to get so-and-so signed on for four episodes, even if we only end up using him/her in two' or something like that...Like they chose to only have Nelly appear in that one episode, but they had the option of including him in other episodes as well...

I'm probably not making sense. :lol: Flack and Terrence being BFFs would be pretty epic, though. :p

ETA: Got the link to this from BuddyTV. TV Guide Magazine links never seem to show up when I search Google for CSI news...Anyway, here are the bits that are relevant to CSI:NY:

Harold Perrineau Pulls Double Duty

Will the real Dr. Sheldon Hawkes (Hill Harper) please stand up? A clue to the mysterious past of the loner medical examiner is revealed on the April 14 episode of CSI: NY (10/9c, on CBS) when he is summoned by a death-row inmate (Oz vet Harold Perrineau) who has something major to get of his chest. “It’s a pretty big secret,” says Harper, adding that it will help explain why Hawkes doesn’t have much of a life beyond the lab.

But there’s little time for reflection when a prison riot erupts, putting Hawkes face-to-face with serial killer Shane Casey (Edward Furlong), who tried to frame him for murder three seasons ago. “It’s life or death—this could be my last episode,” teases Harper (viewers can follow his episode commentary at twitter.com/hillharper).

He’s more talkative when it comes to his CSI: NY stint, giving what Harper says is a performance deserving of a guest-star Emmy. “It was a lot of fun,” Perrineau told TV Guide Magazine. “I’ve been waiting to work with Hill for a long time—we’ve known each other for years and have been up against each other for a lot of different things, so it was fantastic to get a chance to work with him.”

For the role of CSI: NY’s Reggie Tifford, Perrineau says he looks very un-Michaelish. “Reggie’s a little bit older, a little more rugged, and that’s in sharp contrast to Michael.” Reggie is also seeking a kind of redemption that ultimately eluded the doomed Lostie. “He’s pretty prepared to die for his crime,” says Perrineau. “You’d think he’s a homicidal maniac, but he’s a guy who had a really bad drug problem and he’s about to pay for all of the mistakes he has made.” But first, he needs to confess his sins to Hawkes.

Last edited:

Woah! Brendan Fehr's gonna be in an upcoming ep? There they go recycling actors again. :lol: He played Miami's AV tech Dan Cooper who almost got Cal killed with his website (after he got fired for taking a credit card he found that belonged to the late Tim Speedle and making charges on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back