CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

^ yeah it really does!! :D *cough* although i am going to have to quibble with how bright and shiny and new and bright everything looks... :p

yeah it did look quite pristine didn't it?

*grins very very happily* and mac swearing!!! :D :D

oh, i missed that *watches again*

see? this is how it should be, lots of action, full of suspense! ;)

don't forget the good love interest ;) and let's just hope the team has determination and guts!

*grins very very happily* and mac swearing!!! :D :D

oh, i missed that *watches again*
well, it is just network swearing after all, so it's sorta easy to miss... :p

see? this is how it should be, lots of action, full of suspense! ;)

don't forget the good love interest ;) and let's just hope the team has determination and guts!
yeah, otherwise they're going to get stranded on the Grapevine!! ;):lol: [/lost]

on topic: i have high hopes for it and am quite excited!!! :D

don't forget the good love interest ;) and let's just hope the team has determination and guts! yeah, otherwise they're going to get stranded on the Grapevine!! ;):lol: [/lost]

on topic: i have high hopes for it and am quite excited!!! :D
Just a little confused here:confused: Are you referring to Redempto? Love interest? Determination and guts? Referring to the prison breakout of Hawkes? Grapevine? Clarify?:confused:

sorry Lori, don't worry, it's a bit of a bad habit lisa and i have (quoting True West lines at any given opportunity)!! :lol: lots of action, full of suspense, love interest, determination and guts, and Grapevine are all references to quotes from 'True West' and applied in both a direct and then sideways way to Redempto. my high hopes are for the episode!! :D

bad habit? you know that's not entirely true ;) sorry lori, yeah, we're both just totally lost in tornado country with the lovely austin. *attempts to refrain*

but yes, basically we were just saying, in our odd kind of way, that next week's looks good!

AHH! Thanks for the clarification:thumbsup: I see it has John Malkovich in it! I LOVE him. Have you seen him and Gary in "Of Mice and Men"? EXCELLENT film by the way:) I have been trying trying to find DVD copies of Garys play performances of "Grapes of Wrath" and "Streetcar named Desire" but have not had any success. I dont know if one even exists but would love to find them. I like when watching CSINY that sometimes there will be referances eluding to some of Garys other work. IE "Houston we have a problem" when the street luger was thought to have fallen from the sky!:lol:

AHH! Thanks for the clarification:thumbsup: I see it has John Malkovich in it! I LOVE him. Have you seen him and Gary in "Of Mice and Men"? EXCELLENT film by the way:) I have been trying trying to find DVD copies of Garys play performances of "Grapes of Wrath" and "Streetcar named Desire" but have not had any success. I dont know if one even exists but would love to find them. I like when watching CSINY that sometimes there will be referances eluding to some of Garys other work. IE "Houston we have a problem" when the street luger was thought to have fallen from the sky!:lol:

yes, maybe but unlikely and no, i think - but i don't want to go too ot, so i've pmed you!

Last edited:

Wow, thanks for the pic :thumbsup:!

So thats for the finale huh? I wonder what that could be. I can't remember anything specific in the spoilers that gives away what it is. Looks like some type of tower or something. Ha, maybe Danny has to rescue Lindsay from the tower on his white horse.:lol:

By the way, how many episodes are there going to be this season? I know that 19 is the one this week. Though I'm sure we'll get another repeat or so, its seems the end of the season is coming up quick.

The designer said they try to make a lighthouse like Montauk

Danny and lindsay are in vacation at the end of Long Island

^^^
Someone on another site mentioned a tweet from a set designer where he talked of designing a lighthouse for the finale as Danny & Lindsay are on vacation. Makes me think that means they will be in peril together. :confused:
Found it on Will Batts' Twitter:
@oliviahayes I'm designing a lighthouse this morning for the final episode of the season. Funny you should randomly be a beacon at the end.. (source)

@oliviahayes Yeah, we are sorta going for a version of the ‎Montauk Lighthouse at the end of Long Island. Danny and Lindsay are on vacation. (source)

For number of episode : 23 episodes for this season

Why do I have a feeling this lighthouse is going to be... The Lighthouse of TERROR???

The lighthouse...OF DOOOOOOM!!!!!!11! :lol:

HA:guffaw: Thats funny.

Man, and here I was thinking bell tower. Whew, my guessing sucks.

So Danny and Lindsay on vacation? And what, does Shane Casey disguise himself as the room service man? :lol:That could be promising. I just hope it is still a team type finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back