CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that it took a whole six weeks into my new gig for the first Danny-Lindsay question to hit my mailbox! And your reward, Sara, is good news. (I think.) Executive producer Peter Lenkov wants you to know that outside of “Danny’s near/possible injury relapse and keeping that a secret, I think it’s smooth sailing for the happy couple.” All together now: Aww!

Thank you JellyBelly for this one!!:thumbsup:

I am pleased mainly because i feel i have recovered Danny as individual this season and i have enjoyed a lot his interaction with Mac and Sheldon
Also the idea of a continuity it looks like the best regarding his injury because it would be odd not to have something more.Danny didn't suffer a simple injury, he was inmovilized for months! Besides he is vulnerable.He would try to be back ASAP because he forced himself to be the man he promised to Lindsay and maybe he feels he can't do that when he receives less money now. Also Sheldon's word aparently made a great impress on himso he tried to be the "old Danny" for him too
So good moments for Danny are coming!:bolian:

ps: Not complaints for the DL "smooth" times tough:p;)

Amazing discussion -- been following it like crazy, and really want to weigh in on it a little, but first:

Originally Posted by Messers_fan:
But here is a link for this wednesday episode and it's sound to be a good one. I know I said I won't watch it but well I am intrigued so :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZX6ADZiyY

enjoy

I am so intrigued -- is this the CTV promo, or a CBS one? It looks almost like the one I saw last night, only with more Adam! :lol: Miami's installment of the trilogy was great; there was a lot of inclusion of the supporting characters, so we can probably expect to see the same with NY's. All the trailers indicate that that's going to be the case.

Originally Posted by JellyBelly:
Originally Posted by Top41:
I like that--Lindsay is at her most interesting when she's being tough and not "I can't handle this" whiny. It would be cool to see her have to rescue her husband--and maybe baby, too?
I like that too! I'm still disappointed we didn't get to see that scenario last season. Maybe they could combine the Flack and Danny arcs and have Danny (with or without Lucy) in trouble because of his limitations but with Flack's actions playing into it as well. That way we get to have Lindsay going all out to the rescue and Flack getting his wake up call and getting into a spin because Danny's in trouble and it's all his fault (at least, that's the way Flack will see it). Cool.

I am third-ing this -- I'd love to see the storylines come to a head like this for all three concerned. Not just for how satisfying a wake-up call it'd be for all of them on their own levels (Flack with his downward spiral, Danny with his insistence on "getting better", Lindsay with putting herself on the line again for someone else). But it'd also provide great moments of self-reflection/self-awareness, which is something I'd really love to see from characters on this show, but that we rarely see from any character other than Mac and Stella (and I think Danny once, in "Dove Commission").

I still don't think he freely discloses to any of them. He did with Flack in "On the Job" but that was out of sheer desperation and the fact that Flack didn't react in the way he wanted him to (as unreasonable as that was) may have compounded his insecurities. Likewise with Mac in RSRD. "Comes Around" wasn't really about him and struck me more as two friends trying to 'put the world to rights'. I agree that he still doesn't trust Lindsay, but I equally think he doesn't trust Flack or Mac (or anyone) not to think the worst of him. Also, considering the number of personal issues Danny has had over the course of the series, the times he turns to any of them are outweighed by the times he doesn't.

I think with Danny, it might actually be both: he vents, he lets people know that there's something wrong whenever there is something wrong, but he doesn't do it with free disclosure. He does it unconsciously, to some extent. I think Flack might be a special case, but even the instances with him, like in "On the Job" and "Comes Around" (and even "Heroes" a little, when he started telling Flack about Aiden's chicken parm), he told Flack things without Flack having to do much more than simply show up and be there for him. And we see lots of little instances like that between Danny and other characters (except, perhaps markedly, Lindsay from Season 4 onwards) throughout the series -- like how he came to Mac in "Tanglewood" just to talk a little more about his experience with that gang without Mac asking him to; and "Trapped", when he was venting to Stella about his problems with Louie at the beginning.

But when someone directly approaches him with an "Are you okay?" or a "Tell me what's going on here" gesture, something that would require him to consciously disclose his problems...that's when he almost always shuts down. The times he doesn't are when the someone asking has already gone through killer efforts to get through to him (like Flack, or even Mac in RSRD). I'd think it was a trust issue, but then I consider the venting thing he does, and I'm not as sure.

Originally Posted by Messers fan
Ya I would like to see Hawkes concerned and worried because he feels himself somewhere responsable for telling Danny not to listen his pain and we will see sort of maybe a continuity of his behaviour about the loss of his money. First Danny and after the man in the park;);)

That will definitely be an intersting storyline. I love Sheldon and his moral/ethical compass but it is a completely different scenario treating patients with similar problems to actually being the person with that huge hurdle to deal with. I'd like to see Sheldon acknowledge that because as much as I loved the ass kicking he gave Danny on so many levels, he can't possibly have known what Danny was going through on a personal/emotional level in that particular scenario.

I'm fourth-ing this request, too! It was really refreshing to see Hawkes really beat himself up over what happened to the man (and later, the woman) in the park, rather than let Mac's "you couldn't have stopped this" absolve him. I mean, of course it wasn't ultimately Hawkes' fault that those two died, and I hope he realizes that now, but I think Hawkes generally approaches things in his lfrom a very clinical, scientific angle. Yeah, because he's a doctor :p, but it's interesting because we usually don't see him deal too well with the emotional aspect of things. When things reach a personal level for him, that's when we see him kind of unravel, and lose the calm-doctor exterior. And his good friend getting hurt (indirectly) because of advice he gave him would definitely reach him on a personal level.

Originally Posted by Top41:
I definitely agree that Danny expects people will think the worst of him when things go wrong, but I think part of that is because he thinks the worst of himself. Danny's self-esteem is ridiculously low... he expects people to think he's a screw-up because he thinks he's a screw up. I do think of everyone in his life, he does trust Flack--Flack does seem to be the one he turns to with his insecurities and fears. But Danny does have his walls and insecurities, definitely.

I agree; he keeps his walls up because he's afraid people will think he's a screw-up if they see what's behind them. I don't think he really lets those walls down with anyone. I think Flack (and to a lesser extent, Mac) manages to break through them more than anyone else does, and I think Danny might make it easier for him than he does for anyone else, but I'm not sure Danny's ever completely, voluntarily let his walls down for anyone. If he did, Flack probably wouldn't have to fight so hard to get through to him, even after how long they've presumably been friends.

I hope that Danny does catch up to Lindsay being there for him, I'm hoping that will be some character growth - not just for Danny though. If he continues to shut her out then I'd really like to see her reaction to that because at the moment she's coping with it all and while she's saying the right things to him to get him to trust her he still doesn't see it. Danny is such an emotional being that I wonder if Lindsay needs to get to his level in order for him to really feel that. It will require a greater emotional investment from Lindsay than we've seen so far but I would love to see her showing him the effect his secrecy has on her (but not in a 'it's all about Lindsay' way).
I think Lindsay fundamentally doesn't get Danny on that level because he's so different from her that way. It was like that conversation when they talked about the murder in "Dead Reckoning"--coming at it from totally different angles. That difference--and the fact that it defies the stereotypical sexual roles--is one of the few things I do find interesting about them as a couple.

I agree with this too. It's weird because I think they could each do with taking a page out of each other's books, but I wonder if they could ever actually reach that level. Like with Lindsay, I wonder if she'll ever find it in herself to do the emotional grand gesture thing for Danny -- I think on some level it terrifies her to become that emotinally invested in anything, but then she's made strides since mid-S5, so maybe she's learning to either deal with or get over that fear -- and if that's really going to be what it takes for Danny to finally trust that Lindsay does care about him.

And on the lack of DL drama....lol, all I have to say is YES!:beer: Completely separate from my own feelings about DL, I do think it's possible for TV-relationships and drama-dump not to be synonymous :lol:

Do you have any scoop on what’s next for ‘CSI: NY’s’ Danny and Lindsay? – Sara
I cannot believe that it took a whole six weeks into my new gig for the first Danny-Lindsay question to hit my mailbox! And your reward, Sara, is good news. (I think.) Executive producer Peter Lenkov wants you to know that outside of “Danny’s near/possible injury relapse and keeping that a secret, I think it’s smooth sailing for the happy couple.” All together now: Aww!

From TV Guide.

Do you have any scoop on what’s next for ‘CSI: NY’s’ Danny and Lindsay? – Sara

From TV Guide.

Definitely happy about that. I mean, I enjoy DL and all but it seems like this entire season they’ve been one unit. I really want them to grow as characters individually. For example I really enjoyed when Lindsay took down the suspect. I think Lindsay has so much to offer as an individual character and I really hope the writers expand on that.

In terms of the whole Danny relapse thing, I have to say it is definitely the dose of reality I needed when it came to his injury. I mean I get there may be weeks or so in between episodes but if Danny seriously got better and better without any repercussions, I would have found it to be a tad unbelievable.

^^ I saw someone mention before about Hawkes. I absolutely agree that he should get more storylines like in It Happened To Me.:thumbsup: He’s too unique of a character to just let sit in the shadows. I mean, I love when he can explain some complicated science terms and all but I would love to see some more action. Or at least an interrogation now and then. I remember one of my fav Hawkes scenes was in Snow Day when he got have his super hero moment. :lol:

And going back to Danny, I agree with what a lot of you said in terms of the way he handles things. I mean, sure he’s talked to Lindsay and Hawkes a little but we have yet to see and full blown moment with him. A part of me wants him to talk to Stella or Flack at least about how things are going. I feel like it’s really only been brought up with Lindsay.

And my last comment is going to be about the whole Adam/Stella thing. I mean, I’m Smacked fan;) but it’s not the fact that they slept together that bothers me, I guess it’s that fact that besides the little convo they had in Epilogue, it seems like it’s never been brought up again. Does anyone know if the subject is coming back because if not, then my question is what was the point??:wtf:

And my last comment is going to be about the whole Adam/Stella thing. I mean, I’m Smacked fan;) but it’s not the fact that they slept together that bothers me, I guess it’s that fact that besides the little convo they had in Epilogue, it seems like it’s never been brought up again. Does anyone know if the subject is coming back because if not, then my question is what was the point??:wtf:

I read here on the site, I think it was Pam Veasey, who said that Stella would keep her promise when she said that it was something they should never do again. As far as I understood, it was just to prove that Stella was going to act more spontaneous and be a more live in the moment character. I don't know why they had to add a one night stand to make her spontaneous, couldn't she just go out and remodel her entire apartment? Something a little less cheapening.. But that's just me. I would've wished they would dig a little further into it.

The chat is interesting.

He says Hawkes will get a love interest and that Carmine is writing a script for the show.

The chat is interesting.

He says Hawkes will get a love interest and that Carmine is writing a script for the show.

Interesting! I guess after Gary and Melina, it was bound to happen. I wonder if that will finally be the episode that dives into Danny's past!

I just jumped in and took a peek--looks like Hill would like to direct an ep. That would be cool--I hope that ends up happening.

When are we going to see this love interest??? :p

Darn - I wasn't home during the chat - is there a way to read a transcript? I went to the page, and it says 'replay', but I just see a picture of what looks like it might be a vampire when I click it. :(

Hill'Tchat retranscription

Posted by Justine in my forum

11:56 nilla_chelle01TVdotcom: Welcome to TV.com's chat with Hill Harper. Hill will be by soon, so be sure to get your questions in now.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 11:56 nilla_chelle01TVdotcom
11:57 [Comment From Robin (from Holland)Robin (from Holland): ]
I'm super excited!!!!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 11:57 Robin (from Holland)
11:57 [Comment From LinoLino: ]
Hi Hill ! Lino from France !

Wednesday November 11, 2009 11:57 Lino
11:59 Hill Harper: Hello everyone! It's Hill! Let's get it started!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 11:59 Hill Harper
11:59 [Comment From SarahSarah: ]
Hi Hill! How fun was it working with Laurence Fishburne during the crossover?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 11:59 Sarah
12:00 [Comment From danharrdanharr: ]
thanks for stopping bye.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:00 danharr
12:00 [Comment From SophiaSophia: ]
Hi from Hungary!
icon_biggrin.png

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:00 Sophia
12:00 Hill Harper: I didn't have a ton of scenes with Lawrence on the shows, but I have known him for years. Love and respect him and think he is one of our greatest actors. And I love the fact that he brought his presence and class to all 3 CSI shows!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:00 Hill Harper
12:00 [Comment From MM: ]
Do you prefer filming in the studio in LA or being on location in NYC?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:00 M
12:00 [Comment From TeresaTeresa: ]
Excited! Thank god for twitter keeping us informed

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:00 Teresa
12:01 [Comment From TaraTara: ]
how exciting! Hola from El Paso, TX

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:01 Tara
12:01 Hill Harper: I much prefer being on location in NYC! ...C'mon...it's the big apple!! You can't beat that!!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:01 Hill Harper
12:01 [Comment From GavicGavic: ]
What was the scariest moment for you on the show and how did you ease the tension from it?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:01 Gavic
12:01 [Comment From InaIna: ]
Hey Hill! Greetings from Germany
icon_wink.gif

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:01 Ina
12:01 [Comment From ChrisChris: ]
So happy that you are chating with us.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:01 Chris
12:02 Hill Harper: Scariest moment while acting was last week's episiode when the girl pops out of the water. Even in real life, even though we were just acting...that was super scary.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:02 Hill Harper
12:02 [Comment From DarrenDarren: ]
Hill you've accomplished so much already with being an actor, writer and your role in politics. How do you manage to find all the time to do everything and were these things that you've always wanted to do or did you fall into these roles?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:02 Darren
12:02 [Comment From csifanatic27csifanatic27: ]
hello Hill. Greeting from Brazil:)

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:02 csifanatic27
12:02 [Comment From TaliaTalia: ]
Hello from Greece

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:02 Talia
12:02 Hill Harper: I did visit the body farm in TN where they have 184 real dead bodies in different degrees of decomposition...and that was very interesting. AND a big creepy!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:02 Hill Harper
12:03 Hill Harper: Hi Greece! Brazil! Germany! Hungray! Isn't technology awesome that we can all be connected???!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:03 Hill Harper
12:03 [Comment From KarynKaryn: ]
Hill, what do you enjoy more; acting or writing?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:03 Karyn
12:04 [Comment From Cher AndersonCher Anderson: ]
Hello Hill.... Well Wishes from Atlanta.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:04 Cher Anderson
12:04 Hill Harper: I really believe in following your heart. And if your heart tells you to do something, don;t listen to the voices in your head that say "Theres not enough time" or "you cant do it " or "it wont work"...just say "YES!!" to living and life...and take risks...and let the universe hear your voice!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:04 Hill Harper
12:04 Hill Harper: Hi Karyn...ACTING, no doubt. I am an actor first and foremost. I love acting.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:04 Hill Harper
12:04 [Comment From Robin (from Holland)Robin (from Holland): ]
Hey Hill. Do you ever feel the desire to practice your law degree?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:04 Robin (from Holland)
12:05 [Comment From CrisCris: ]
Hello from Rio, Brazil!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:05 Cris
12:05 [Comment From SunshineSunshine: ]
Hi Hill. Greetings from NC.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:05 Sunshine
12:05 Hill Harper: I use my law degree - i think - every day. Not traditionally, of course, but it's part of who I am. Education and learning of any type, i believe, makes you a better critical thinker.

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:05 Hill Harper
12:06 [Comment From Caroline from GermanyCaroline from Germany: ]
Have you ever done screen-writing / would you like to do it?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:06 Caroline from Germany
12:06 [Comment From Jessye JamesJessye James: ]
Greetings from Detroit Michigan

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:06 Jessye James
12:06 [Comment From Angie KatreenAngie Katreen: ]
Greetings from Estonia :)

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:06 Angie Katreen
12:07 Hill Harper: I've never written a screenplay...I'm not sure! I think that there are some great screenwriters out there....so I leave it to them. BUT I HAVE BIG NEWS THAT MIGHT BE A SECRET........

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:07 Hill Harper
12:07 Hill Harper: And that is.....that Carmine is writing a script for CSI:NY!! And it is going to be AWESOME. But...you didn't hear that from me!!!! (shhh)

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:07 Hill Harper
12:08 [Comment From SarahSarah: ]
Hey Hill, I love CSI New York. My question to you is: What was your favourite episode you enjoyed filming?

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:08 Sarah
12:08 Hill Harper: ...and yes, you guys, I hope that Hawkes gets a love interest soon.....
Who do you guys think it should be????

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:08 Hill Harper
12:08 [Comment From Talia Talia: ]
Hm... Haylen? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:08 Talia

12:09 [Comment From Olivia Olivia: ]
Yes, Bring Kara back! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:09 Olivia

12:09 [Comment From Sophia Sophia: ]
Someone from outside maybe?
icon_biggrin.png
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:09 Sophia

12:09 [Comment From Amanda Amanda: ]
Stacy Dash Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:09 Amanda

12:09 [Comment From Jessye James Jessye James: ]
Nia Long or Zoe Saldana Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:09 Jessye James

12:09 [Comment From Olivia Olivia: ]
Kara! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:09 Olivia

12:09 [Comment From Ashela Ashela: ]
Hi Hill, I love your work. What is the best thing about acting? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:09 Ashela

12:10 Hill Harper: As for my fav. episode...WOW That is tough.One thing I can say about our show is that our writers are the best and theyve written to many great story l ines. but one of my favorites is when my old buddy from school wanted me to get info from him off the flash drive...and then he had me beaten up! I like that episode.
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:10 Hill Harper
12:10 Hill Harper: The best thing about acting is that you have the opportunity to play characters that can uplift, inspire, entertain, educate, enlighten, and connect with the audience....also, it is fun to be different people.
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:10 Hill Harper
12:11 [Comment From Talia Talia: ]
I love that episode! Sex, Lies and Silicone, right? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:11 Talia

12:11 [Comment From Remy Remy: ]
that would be sex, lies and silicone Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:11 Remy

12:11 [Comment From Kristal Kristal: ]
I have read your three books and I have learned from them. Do you have any ideas for your fourth book? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:11 Kristal

12:11 Hill Harper: YES! Sex, Lies and SIlicone...all about the dolls, baby

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:11 Hill Harper
12:11 Hill Harper: No idead for my fourth book....what should I do a book on? Any ideas???
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:11 Hill Harper
12:12 [Comment From Kyle Kyle: ]
Hey Hill. What advice would you give to an aspiring actor? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:12 Kyle

12:12 [Comment From Jimmy Rice Jimmy Rice: ]
Letters to the Single Brothers Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:12 Jimmy Rice

12:12 [Comment From Justine Justine: ]
A book about the cast of CSI NY? Lol Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:12 Justine

12:12 [Comment From Carolyn Carolyn: ]
your experience on CSI: NY Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:12 Carolyn

12:12 [Comment From kristen smith kristen smith: ]
4th book: being the best YOU you can possibly be!! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:12 kristen smith

12:12 [Comment From Aja Aja: ]
Conversations about overcoming hardship for young adults Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:12 Aja

12:12 [Comment From Vida Vida: ]
I would love a book about how people can give back to low income communities Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:12 Vida

12:13 Hill Harper: Study the craft. Take as many classes as possible. Act all the time. Even if it is in a local play or student film or your own project. Don;t wait on someone else to hire you. Create your own opportunituies. But you have to really become skilled at the CRAFT of ACTING. And dont fall into the trap of waiting to be "discovered".
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:13 Hill Harper
12:13 [Comment From nessie682 nessie682: ]
Who's your role model? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:13 nessie682

12:14 Hill Harper: My role models are: my grandparents, my mother and father, Paul Robeson, Merryll Streep, Tom Hanks, Marian Wright Edelman, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs...
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:14 Hill Harper
12:15 Hill Harper: ...President Obama....
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:15 Hill Harper
12:15 [Comment From Olivia Olivia: ]
can you give us any spoliers about the upcoming season? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:15 Olivia

12:15 Hill Harper: YES!
12:15 Hill Harper: People will die and we will use science to catch their killers!!!!
12:15 [Comment From Tara Tara: ]
LOL!!! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:15 Tara

12:15 [Comment From Kate Kate: ]
Nice spoiler
icon_razz.gif
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:15 Kate

12:16 [Comment From Justine Justine: ]
LOL ! And about characters? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:16 Justine

12:16 [Comment From ash_ny ash_ny: ]
yes spoilers about characters? please !!! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:16 ash_ny

12:16 Hill Harper: OK. SPOILER: Hawkes WILL have a love interest.
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:16 Hill Harper
12:17 [Comment From kristen smith kristen smith: ]
yaahhhhhhhh finally :) Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:17 kristen smith

12:17 [Comment From Tisha Owes Tisha Owes: ]
when is your next book signing, hope its in atl Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:17 Tisha Owes

12:17 [Comment From Jessica Jessica: ]
YAY! Finally! it's about time he got some love. :) Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:17 Jessica

12:17 [Comment From Nera Nera: ]
That's about time! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:17 Nera

12:17 [Comment From JoeyDC JoeyDC: ]
Yay, finally! It's about time :) Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:17 JoeyDC

12:17 Hill Harper: I'll be back in ATL on 11/20! ...signing books/live on V103 all morning at Justin's Restaurant
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:17 Hill Harper
12:18 [Comment From Robin (from Holland) Robin (from Holland): ]
What has been you're most memorable moment on CSI NY? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:18 Robin (from Holland)

12:20 [Comment From Nikki Nikki: ]
Glad to hear you are coming to the ATL! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:20 Nikki

12:21 Hill Harper: Most memorable moment....there's been lots! Learning to scuba dive, writing my bike through central park....the first scenes with Gary when I was Dr. Hawkes the coroner....the interaction with the rest of the cast....we all really get along with each other really well and we have a great chemistry and I think that that comes through on the screen. when you see us interrelate, that is real. Which is rare...sometimes there are bad apples in the bunch....but on our show, wee are so lucky that we all like each other...and we are all good people
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:21 Hill Harper
12:21 [Comment From Joanna Tuckett Joanna Tuckett: ]
Hey Hill, Who is the clown of the CSI: NY crew? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:21 Joanna Tuckett

12:21 [Comment From Amie Amie: ]
I love the episode when you scuba dived Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:21 Amie

12:21 [Comment From Talia Talia: ]
The scuba diving scene was so scary! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:21 Talia

12:22 Hill Harper: Carmine is definitely the funniest of everybody. He comes up with sayings...his Christopher Walken impression is impeccable....he is just FUNNY. He is also funny looking. Haha.
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:22 Hill Harper
12:22 [Comment From Jillonne from Florida Jillonne from Florida: ]
Hi Hill, from Largo here. I was wondering if you plan to produce or direct any future CSi NY episodes? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:22 Jillonne from Florida

12:23 [Comment From JoeyDC JoeyDC: ]
Yes you can definitely tell that you guys all get along just fine and that's what makes you guys such a perfect cast! Can't get enough of you guys! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:23 JoeyDC

12:23 [Comment From Amy (from Puerto Rico) Amy (from Puerto Rico): ]
Yes, Carmine seems really funny. I would love to meet him. Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:23 Amy (from Puerto Rico)

12:24 Hill Harper: Hi Jilonne. Obviously, I would love to be just like Gary and be a producer on the show. But I don't think that's going to happen! But you never know. ....I would love to direct an episode. In fact, I asked about it....we'll see!
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:24 Hill Harper
12:24 [Comment From Vida Vida: ]
Hey Hill, I've seen you on programs discussing hip hop. Who are some of your favorite Hip Hop artists? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:24 Vida

12:24 [Comment From Talia Talia: ]
That would be exciting! I'd love to see an episode directed by you! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:24 Talia

12:25 [Comment From Sydney Sydney: ]
good luck. I hope you get the opportunity! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:25 Sydney

12:25 Hill Harper: Fav hip hop artists: PublicEnemy, EPMD, Jay Z, Nas...
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:25 Hill Harper
12:25 [Comment From Sandra Sandra: ]
What part of Sheldon is definitely Hill and what is absolutely not? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:25 Sandra

12:25 Hill Harper: I like all forms of music. In fact, I like all forms of art and creativity.
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:25 Hill Harper
12:26 Hill Harper: The part of Sheldon that is Hill is the part that you like..and the part that you don't like..definitely not me.
icon_wink.gif

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:26 Hill Harper
12:26 [Comment From speakyoursuccess speakyoursuccess: ]
Hello Hill What role would be your dream role? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:26 speakyoursuccess

12:26 [Comment From Talia Talia: ]
haha Well said Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:26 Talia

12:26 [Comment From ash_ny ash_ny: ]
LOL Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:26 ash_ny

12:26 [Comment From Amy (from Puerto Rico) Amy (from Puerto Rico): ]
Hahahaha Good one! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:26 Amy (from Puerto Rico)

12:26 [Comment From giorgia e frakkio giorgia e frakkio: ]
lol Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:26 giorgia e frakkio

12:27 Hill Harper: Dr. MLK Jr., Bob Marley, and a huge sci-fi/action epic lead role
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:27 Hill Harper
12:27 [Comment From Amanda Amanda: ]
Hey Hill! What u like to do on ur spare time when ur not busy working? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:27 Amanda

12:27 [Comment From Zoe Zoe: ]
you're such an inspiration!
icon_biggrin.png
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:27 Zoe

12:28 Hill Harper: Go to the movies...Hiking...great dinners with great wine....art galleries....watch other entertainers perform because it is so inspiring
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:28 Hill Harper
12:28 [Comment From Sarah Sarah: ]
Thanks for stopping by. :) If you had to pick one word to describe your life, what word would that be? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:28 Sarah

12:28 [Comment From Monica Monica: ]
we love you, I'm looking forward to seeing tonights episode Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:28 Monica

12:28 Hill Harper: BLESSED.
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:28 Hill Harper
12:29 [Comment From Jessica Jessica: ]
What's your favorite show, apart from CSINY? Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:29 Jessica

12:29 [Comment From Annie from Holland Annie from Holland: ]
beautiful answer! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:29 Annie from Holland

12:29 [Comment From Talia Talia: ]
That's so sweet! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:29 Talia

12:30 Hill Harper: Monday Night Football!

Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:30 Hill Harper
12:30 nilla_chelle01TVdotcom: Hey, all. Unfortunately, we've run out of time. Thanks to Hill for joining us today. Don't forget to watch CSI: NY tonight!
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:30 nilla_chelle01TVdotcom
12:31 [Comment From Jessica Jessica: ]
Bye Hill! Thanks for doing this for us fans. :) Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 Jessica

12:31 [Comment From chrys chrys: ]
Be blessed Hill! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 chrys

12:31 [Comment From Talia Talia: ]
Thanks for stopping by Hill!
icon_wink.gif
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 Talia

12:31 Hill Harper: Hey everybody..Thanks so much for joining me on this chat! You guys are THE MOST IMPORTANT part of my career and our show. BEcause without you the show wouldnt even exist....so THANK YOU for watching and follow me on twitter! twitter.com/hillharper
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 Hill Harper
12:31 [Comment From Justine Justine: ]
Allright
icon_sad.gif
Thx Hill and tv.com ! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 Justine

12:31 etTV: Be sure to check us out on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/tvcom) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/tvdotcom)!
Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 etTV
12:31 [Comment From melissa melissa: ]
luv all u guys Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 melissa

12:31 [Comment From ♠Shane ♠Shane: ]
Thanks Hill! Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 ♠Shane

12:31 [Comment From Olivia Olivia: ]
bye Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 Olivia

12:31 [Comment From nessie682 - Kenya nessie682 - Kenya: ]
Thanks Hill! :) God Bless you Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 nessie682 - Kenya

12:31 [Comment From ash_france ash_france: ]
bye bye and I love you, Hill Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 ash_france

12:31 [Comment From ash_france ash_france: ]
thanks you for your time Wednesday November 11, 2009 12:31 ash_france

12:31 [Comment From Annie from Holland Annie from Holland: ]
see you on twitter Hill! have a great day!

^I'm at work and can't view youtube until later tonight, can someone tell me what happens in the promo???? Pretty please and thanks to you :):):)

Basically, the Compass Killer is back, he's watching the CSIs investigating the scene of his latest killing. And the stuff with Flack: Mac confronts Flack, literally pushes him against a wall and is like, "We're in the middle of a serious investigation and you go AWOL?!?" in a really angry, WTF tone. Flack looks disheveled and surprised.

It looks good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back