CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll probably have a recap thing at the beginning of each episode to catch you up on what you missed - it would probably be best to watch all three in order to know all of the details, but I don't think you'd be lost if you only saw two episodes.

Im curious to know how they're going to introduce the case.:confused: I know Miami is first but since Langston comes to Miami, are they going to like start of the very beggining in Vegas or does Horatio and company call them there.

But I'm excited to see Mac and Langston together. I feel like they are going to get a lot of action between the two. I just hope it doesn't become the Mac and Ray show, leaving out the rest of the characters.

i don't mind x-overs but its stupid that NY has to have stunt casting to push up ratings, but unfortunately it will backfire w/ casual viewers though.

They didn't even mention the crossover case, or Langston's traveling in this past week's CSI Vegas episode...so I'm guessing they'll just be jumping right into things in Miami tomorrow. Hoping they'll at least have a flashback to how the case started in the Vegas lab, 'cause it'd be great to see why Langston was the one chosen to travel.

Hello all,

I found the plot for 6x13 with a little bit more info...

Mac suddenly becomes unwillingly involved in the domestic life of a long-time friend and associate when he is revealed more than he would have wanted to know and gets to find out more than he could have suspected. At the same time, he struggles to honour the promise to bring the killer of a 18-year-old girl to justice.

^ ^ "Life long friend"?

*Sarcastic* Gee, I wonder who that could be.:rolleyes: :lol: Unless over ten years of friendship doesn't count as long enough.:alienblush: *Scoffs, smirks*

Thanks for the heads up, Mary Mou!;)

6.12 "Criminal Justice"

I'll be back with more info. :)

ETA:
6.12 "Criminal Justice"

~ The episode starts in the courtroom. Antonio Rawls is being charged with the murder of Megan Reynolds. As the arraignment gets underway, we get flashes showing us what the case is about: Antonio sneaking into Megan's bedroom and killing her with a knife while a neighbor, Gabrielle Winston, watches from her window next door. Megan's mother found her daughter's body.

~ Antonio keeps looking back at his crew, smirking. When it's time to enter his plea, he says he's not guilty. The judge starts talking about bail - and Antonio's various previous offenses - but Mac suddenly walks into the courtroom. He says the case isn't as strong as it seems to be.

~ The episode then flashes back 24 hours to when the team was on the scene and tells the story of how they ended up in the courtroom at the present with Mac coming in to disrupt the court.

~ It looks like there might be evidence of someone else at the scene, or proof of evidence tampering. The team is going to have to unravel a few more mysteries before they can get Antonio Rawls for the murder he committed.

~ Mac has a good scene with Megan's mother, and he promises to bring her killer to justice.

~ Also, Danny has to fess up when Lindsay finds him putting a heat pack on his lower back - it's been bothering him since chasing down the homeless guy in 6.09, but he doesn't want anyone to know about it. Lindsay suggests that he came back to work too soon, but he says he couldn't stay out longer because he'd have been forced to go on medical leave and he'd only get 50% of his usual salary - which wouldn't be enough. Lindsay says it's not worth him ending up back in the wheelchair, but Danny tells her it will be fine.​

ETA2
: I think you meant 6.12, FieryRed? Unless the storyline continues into 6.13...

Last edited:
6.12 "Criminal Justice"

I'll be back with more info. :)

ETA:
6.12 "Criminal Justice"

~ The episode starts in the courtroom. Antonio Rawls is being charged with the murder of Megan Reynolds. As the arraignment gets underway, we get flashes showing us what the case is about: Antonio sneaking into Megan's bedroom and killing her with a knife while a neighbor, Gabrielle Winston, watches from her window next door. Megan's mother found her daughter's body.

~ Antonio keeps looking back at his crew, smirking. When it's time to enter his plea, he says he's not guilty. The judge starts talking about bail - and Antonio's various previous offenses - but Mac suddenly walks into the courtroom. He says the case isn't as strong as it seems to be.

~ The episode then flashes back 24 hours to when the team was on the scene and tells the story of how they ended up in the courtroom at the present with Mac coming in to disrupt the court.

~ It looks like there might be evidence of someone else at the scene, or proof of evidence tampering. The team is going to have to unravel a few more mysteries before they can get Antonio Rawls for the murder he committed.

~ Mac has a good scene with Megan's mother.

~ Also, Danny has to fess up when Lindsay finds him putting a heat pack on his lower back - it's been bothering him since chasing down the homeless guy in 6.09, but he doesn't want anyone to know about it. Lindsay suggests that he came back to work too soon, but he says he couldn't stay out longer because he'd have been forced to go on medical leave and he'd only get 50% of his usual salary - which wouldn't be enough. Lindsay says it's not worth him ending up back in the wheelchair, but Danny tells her it will be fine.
ETA2: It sounds like maybe the storyline continues into 6.13 - "he struggles to honour the promise to bring the killer of a 18-year-old girl to justice" sounds like his promise to bring Antonio Rawls to justice.

That sounds like a promising story line. :) As for the DL, it sounds like the same old same old non-communication garbage going on with those two. :rolleyes:

PerfectAnomaly said:
That sounds like a promising story line. :) As for the DL, it sounds like the same old same old non-communication garbage going on with those two. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info Faylinn, and I have to agree with you PA

Sounds like a cool episode! As for Danny and Lindsay... well, it sounds like Danny's sharing his reasoning and fears with her, so that's not non-communication so much. He doesn't really share willingly with her, though--she always has to draw him out. I still don't think he trusts her not to leave him, but I don't know that he'll ever get to the point where he does. Danny has some major abandonment issues.

So then I guess ep 613 is the one where Mac will find out about his friend's secret? Or is it this one?

Sounds like a cool episode! As for Danny and Lindsay... well, it sounds like Danny's sharing his reasoning and fears with her, so that's not non-communication so much. He doesn't really share willingly with her, though--she always has to draw him out. I still don't think he trusts her not to leave him, but I don't know that he'll ever get to the point where he does. Danny has some major abandonment issues.

That's true. But the fact that he "has to" tell her because she sees him using the heating pad still speaks more to non-communication IMO. He wouldn't have said a word to her if she hadn't "caught him in the act" so to speak. They never say anything to each other until it's a confrontation - and by confrontation I don't mean they're always mad about the situation, but just that one has to draw out the other person to get any information on what's going on. So that combined with the trust issues really makes me :rolleyes: at the fact that we're supposed to buy they're a happily married couple.

That's true. But the fact that he "has to" tell her because she sees him using the heating pad still speaks more to non-communication IMO. He wouldn't have said a word to her if she hadn't "caught him in the act" so to speak. They never say anything to each other until it's a confrontation - and by confrontation I don't mean they're always mad about the situation, but just that one has to draw out the other person to get any information on what's going on. So that combined with the trust issues really makes me :rolleyes: at the fact that we're supposed to buy they're a happily married couple.

No, they definitely don't make sense as a happily married couple. The confrontation thing is just immaturity--people in a healthy relationship share with each other. They're a little better off than they were before--Lindsay is less hostile and Danny opens up a bit easier--but they still don't make sense.

So then I guess ep 613 is the one where Mac will find out about his friend's secret? Or is it this one?
It sounds like it might be for 6.12 unless the storyline continues into 6.13 - what FieryRed posted sounds very similar to what perlnoir posted with the casting call (especially the part about the longtime friend and associate).

I have to admit an alarm went off in my head when I read the part about Danny being in pain and not wanting anyone to know about it. I know the whole 'addicted to painkillers' route has been discussed as a possiblity - and mostly dissed as I recall, but I'm really hoping this is not the beginning of that route.

Danny is clearly reluctant to talk to anybody as he also dismisses Flack's concern in the earlier spoilers where they give chase to Hollis. I don't think it's just an issue with Lindsay. Having said that, I fully expect Danny to see himself as responsible for protecting Lindsay and being the strong one. That's partly because he's always been that way with her, but also because I think he does have some very old fashioned values when it comes to disclosing to the missus. I can see Lindsay getting very frustrated by that because she obviously wants him to share stuff with her. I'm interested in seeing where they're going with this. Is it 'filler' stuff? relationship stuff? or is it leading into a bigger Danny arc?

I'm kinda hoping for some hot headedness from Danny in the near future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back