CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Could anyone explain the last scene being SMACked please!! I'm thousand of miles away from US and I'm dying here please :D

Also Stella doesn't need to be redeemed of anything. If you are the boss you have to take horrible decitions sometimes. She is Mac's Voice of Reason ! (well getting rid of Adam wasn't in my list neither)

Debbie :D Please details! i'm dying here!

^Stella gives up her vacation to Buenos Aires and Mac suggests an Argentinean restaurant around the corner instead. She asks, "Are you buying?" It was the end of the episode--very cute. :)

The preview aired on the West Coast--basically it was just Mac and Lindsay looking at a site where people air their deepest darkest secrets. The tag line was something along the lines of secrets to kill for.

Oh, and further proof that D and L were indeed not necessarily going to be a couple before the pregnancy had to be written in: they were taking separate vacations. ;)

Top, i have this silly smile on my face because of you THANKS :D

Who wrote this episode???? God bless whoever did it :D Stella and Mac are invited here anytime :D LOVE LOVE LOVE the reference :D

Oh, and further proof that D and L were indeed not necessarily going to be a couple before the pregnancy had to be written in: they were taking separate vacations
and it is another proof their so-called relationship is a BIG BIG mistake

Debbie :D (I can't stop smiling!) :D

Oh, and further proof that D and L were indeed not necessarily going to be a couple before the pregnancy had to be written in: they were taking separate vacations. ;)

Notice they were at the same time though?

I noticed that too and almost mentioned it in the review thread but just decided to leave the Drama Llama alone for once. ;)

I'm really not looking forward to them being "happy" about having a kid together after they've had absolutely zero interaction this season. I don't see TPTB even trying to make the story make sense. They're just throwing AB's pregnancy in for convienence and explaining the details in the press and that is just lazy and insulting to viewers.

ETA: On a better note, I'm really glad they are making the Adam story line an actual arc instead of having it magically resolved in one episode. A.J. and Gary have an awesome dynamic and it'll be fun to see that played out in this all around stressful situation.

PerfectAnomaly;817096 [B said:
ETA:[/B] On a better note, I'm really glad they are making the Adam story line an actual arc instead of having it magically resolved in one episode. A.J. and Gary have an awesome dynamic and it'll be fun to see that played out in this all around stressful situation.

I agree 1,000%!!! I love Gary and AJ, and their scenes together are awesome. Altho I hated why they interacted last night, I LOVED HOW they interacted. I think AJ did 110% better than I have ever seen him do before. I loved him last night!

I thought that Danny's was next month (December) going to Costa Rica and Lindsay's was in March, going to Italy. Did I miss something?

Promo for next week's episode is up at YouTube. :)

I thought that Danny's was next month (December) going to Costa Rica and Lindsay's was in March, going to Italy. Did I miss something?

No, you're right. Danny said his was 'next month' and Lindsay said her vacation was in March.

You didn't miss anything. Danny's trip was "next month" and Lindsay's wedding in Italy was scheduled for March. I just rewatched the episode on CBS.com and noticed they made sure to say exactly when each person's vacation was scheduled. Hawkes' trip to San Francisco was scheduled for January. I don't remember when Stella's was scheduled. It wouldn't make sense to have two team members on vacation at the same time. It would leave them short staffed.

OK, so a little confused her. If 5X07 is about a murder in a house that is moving, then why are they promoting murder after a person goes to an online confessional. Is there gonna be two murders? Is Mac and Lindsay working one, and the rest of the team the other? Does someone have clarity and could you share it please:hugegrin:

Thanks for the link to the promo - unfortunately, YouTube is being a butthead on my computer right now, so I can't watch it.

OK, so a little confused her. If 5X07 is about a murder in a house that is moving, then why are they promoting murder after a person goes to an online confessional.
I think there's only one case, so it must be related somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back