CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thank God it's Danny and Angell and not Danny and Lindsay. :) That should be great! :cool:

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for the spoilers for 'Playing with Matches' Fay. :) I didn't think we'd get anything for a while, so this was a nice surprise. Although personally, I'm not too excited by it... Maybe my standards are too high, but after the last few great episode spoilers I was really looking forward to something good, and this just isn't doing it for me! :lol: Although I do love a bit of snark, and a chase scene. And actually the cases could be pretty interesting I suppose...

Fay my dear, you've called the episode by two different names... ;)

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Did I? Damnit. *goes to fix*

4. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

Hi ... I'm new to the thread ...just thought I'd ask : does anyone know how long Claire FOrliani's contract was supposed to last? (Just to know if they've definitly got her out of the show, or just temporarily...)

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Originally, she was only signed on for four episodes in season three, if I remember correctly. They kept her on past the initial contract, obviously, but we don't know if she's actually coming back this season. Sorry, I wish I knew too.

6. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Thanks for the new potential spoilers, Fay, now we can build a more complex idea of the whole episode.
    After reading your post, it seems to me that the 4x14 is going to be a great case based episode. You know, the ones with cool ways to die with strange weapons and interesting perps. Just how I like them!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'm intrieged by the latest episodes i like the sounds of 4x14 because it seems to slow it all down again like they did last season when they throw in an episode to bring us all down after the action.

8. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

Agreed - my only concern is that they don't put us to sleep doin it...Too much action is too Miami-esque...I'd like to see a few meaningful, less action-packed epis, which it looks like we are going to get...so that makes me happy. As long as the story's good, and it's well played, it should be good :)...

9. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Sure. But it would be even better if those "less action-packed epis" led to an amazing-spectacular end of season.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

10. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

I think it's nice when they just drop a hint of action in each episode ... o or maybe a tiny bit on someone's personal life ... but just a little in each episode. I hope this episode 4x10 (oops .. edited) isn't just going to be about Mac and that's it ...

11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I dont think ep 14 has anything to do with Mac.

Episode 10 is the conclusion to Mac's 333 storyline. And I think they are all working on the case Stella, Danny, Lindsay and Hawkes in NY and Flack and Mac in Chicago.

Ep 14 is as Faylin listed "Playing With Matches"

Mac, Stella, Hawkes and Flack work one case.

Danny, Lindsay and Angell are working the other.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm sure you'd mention it if there had been, but any Danny continuity from 413 in 414? How does he seem to be? Are he and Lindsay getting along in 414?

Glad to hear 414 was finished before the strike. That's actually over half the season, since the seasons are 24 eps long usually.

13. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

Yeah .. oops typing mistake .. my bad ... I edited I couldn't remember if it was 11 or 12 .. and must have read the wrong number on screen ...

What I'm trying to say, is I don't usually like episodes that focuse exclusively on one of the crew ... It's usually because you have a rubbish, not very interesting case in the background, and all the attention is focused on one particular guy ...

I hope it will be like what they did with Hawkes, and not what happened in the premiere of Miami's new season ..

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There's nothing to suggest that Danny and Lindsay aren't getting along in 414, Danny seems OK as far as I can tell. The spoilers were all case related, no real continuity or character development in them I'm afraid. So either there is something not in the spoilers, or they resolved it in the previous episode.

thegluups, I think 410 will be all about Mac. :rolleyes: They've forced 333 on us for the first ten episodes of the season so I figure they are bound to finish it with a big Mac episode, if they didn't I would be surprised. ;)

15. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

* Sigh * ... well then I hope they make really good ... and that that 333 thing turns out to be interesting and not too far-fetched ... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.