CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.

June_85

Lab Technician
SO Season 3 starts tomorrow night on Channel 5 here in the UK and there seems to be very little mention of it here the NY Forum.

LV Forum has a Thread for discussion of the British Airing of Season 7.

I thought it might be a good idea to have it for NY aswell, for the British audience to discuss each episode.

I'm not big fan of LV but I love love love NY and will be dying to talk about it, but don't want to drag up 5 month old topics haha

Pleased to see TV & Satalite Week have CSI:NY Season 3 running as there front page story, an accolade that CSI:LV didn't receive!!!

Anyways 9.05pm 2moro night on Channel 5 - I'm counting down the hours :D :D

WOO HOO!! It's nearly here at long last, can't wait for tomorrow nite!!! im trying so hard not to read the spoilers

I really cannot wait for tomorrow. Not a big fan of the other two, but CSI:NY is my favorite. Every chance I get I will watched the repeats on Five US. Unfortunatley my fella likes NCIS and that is on tonight and so is my favorite CSI:NY episode Run Silent Run Deep and I have to record it for him. Am not happy and I make sure I tell him that every Friday. :( :)

I too am beside myself with excitement, despite the omnious warnings that S3 is a bit lacking Danny-wise.

Good idea to have a thread for us poor souls who are watching all of this after everyone else - at least we won't bore them rigid discussing something they already know and have talked about in depth...

i cant wait. going out for a meal saturday night coz its my mum's birthday but will deffo be back for nine!
who is the detective/csi woman in the trailers? she looks so much like Aiden! she has long brown curly hair.

Her name is Det.Angell, she came in to sub for Flack whislt he recovered from his injuries. Claire Forlani is also stars as the new ME, and she flashed up on the advert aswell.

I've read lots of spoilers so I know whats happening this season so far lol, but I'll keep my gob shut I promise!

Well I've read nothing about the season so far so I'm really looking forward to it. Glas it's on Saturday night as well as it can be so boring normally. Even my mum go excited that it was on.

Looking forward to chatting about it after.

Yay!!! Can't wait for this! I neeeed more Flack!!! :D Me, a Flack fan? Never!!! :lol:

I can't wait for this to come on, is it bad Im leaving a party about half an hour early to catch it? :lol:

~xJemmax~

June_85 said:
SO Season 3 starts tomorrow night on Channel 5 here in the UK and there seems to be very little mention of it here the NY Forum.

LV Forum has a Thread for discussion of the British Airing of Season 7.

I thought it might be a good idea to have it for NY aswell, for the British audience to discuss each episode.

I'm not big fan of LV but I love love love NY and will be dying to talk about it, but don't want to drag up 5 month old topics haha

Pleased to see TV & Satalite Week have CSI:NY Season 3 running as there front page story, an accolade that CSI:LV didn't receive!!!

Anyways 9.05pm 2moro night on Channel 5 - I'm counting down the hours :D :D

i am really looking forward to this season of CSI:NY have heard alot of good things about it. Like many of you i too will be glued to my tv at 9pm tomorrow :D the phone will be off the hook and mobile turned to silent hehe

CSI:LV was the front page story for TV & SATELLITE week last week so i guess they share the accolade :lol:

Anyways cant wait for tomorrow night!

I am very excited about new NY tomorrow. I too am spoiled so already know what to expect, but either way it is all good! I'll look forward to chatting about it afterward too. :D

For now, there was a funny (well, I thought so) article in the radio times by their resident columnist Alison Graham. Now I get the Radio Times every week and I know she loves NY, and she does go on about it quite a lot so I was really glad there was something in this week. I decided not to write it all here for you, because I know some people don't want to be in any way spoiled (even though it aired months ago in the US). And I don't have a scanner, so couldn't scan it in, so I typed it up for you all....I'm sad I know. I think it is funny (and I love NY), so I thought I would share it with you. ;)

Radio Times transcript

yay!!! Thanks soooo much to u June_85 for startin this thread!!! i am soo excited for tomorrow night!!! i have been counting down the hours since CSI:LV was on :lol: Unfortunately i shall be working til 10pm, so am gonna have to tape it :( But watching it will be the first thing i do when i get home!!! :lol:
i have seen episodes 1-4, and episodes 11 n 12 (courtesy of Youtube ;) ) and i am lovin this season from what i have seen :D its great! but i am still watching them on tv when they air... theres jus something good about it :D hehe
and yeah, i am a bit P!ssed about the lack of Danny... :( but im sure that towards the episodes that are airing right now in US, Danny will be in there alot more :D

Only 17 more hours to go then I can drool over Mac. And a shirtless Mac at that... :devil: :devil: I've seen the ep. Hey I wasnt waiting 13 weeks to see my man....but I will be watching it again when it airs on channel 5. And yes I will be taping it as well, and buying the DVD's when they come out. Me obsessed.....welll possibly :D :D

This season is excellent so far, last season had a few eps at the begining that were a bit bland but so far all the ones I have seen for season 3 are very good.

Only 9 hours to go people!!!!

I've seen a few episodes this season aswell on YouTube lol

I think I've seen Hung Out To Dry, Love Run Cold, Not What It Looks Like, Raising Shane and Silent Night (I know they're not in the right order - its just how I thought of them in my heeeed) lol

Thanks for posting thr Transcript Elsie, much appreciated!!!!

I'm a Big Mac fan so I'm very much looking forward to getting stuck into Season 3 *claps hands all excitedly*

Apolgies: Re: TV & Satalite Week, I never get the mag, the one that I get free with The Daily Mirror is all I need haha, It just caught my eye in the newsagents on Thursday....I must have GarySiniseItis, my eyes are drawn to wherever he is lol I never spotted the LV cover haha.

People With Money is the episode I've wanted to see the most, and I could not find it anywhere :-( But ahhh my wait is over.... well nearly over 8Hrs 55 Mins to go!!!

Speaking of Mr Sinise has any of you seen the Russel Kane interview with him on FiveUS? Muchos Love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back