CSI NY Season 3 DVD

Allstar, it's a no-go on the Canadian release date for the new season. I checked Amazon.ca last night, and we don't get the release until NOVEMBER 27! I don't know if I can wait that long, so I may order one out of the States. Same price, apparently.

I picked up season 3 today.

I was slightly concerned when there weren't any signs that it was widescreen; even more so when I got them home and discovered the menus aren't in widescreen. The episodes are, though. (I don't have a widescreen TV, though, so I've no idea what they'd look like on a widescreen TV.)

I kinda prefer the menus of seasons 1 and 2 - the music is too subdued for CSI:NY, I think.

I ordered my copy through Amazon and am (not-so) patiently waiting to get it. Hopefully it won't be too long. ;)

catey1234 said:
I don't know if I can wait that long, so I may order one out of the States. Same price, apparently.

I don't think I can wait that long either. Seeing as the $1's the same right now, might as well order it from the US. Especially if the features are different again. I want my commentaries!

Back