CSI: NY Renewed For Season 8!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 17, 2011.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'll post this here because I'm not quite sure *where* to post it. :lol: An interesting thought with commentary by TV Guide's Matt Roush...

So from MR's point-of-view, he definitely sees a potential season 9, which is nice!

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

It would be really nice indeed! :)
    I think that it might have something to do with the whole 'CSI'-concept. I mean all 3 shows are still 'family' even there's differences and some CSI' show is popular then another but they're still 'together'. It might not be that easy to drop 1 out cause it might hurt other 2 also...And the threshold of ending a "CSI" might be a bit higher than some other show too those shows have been on TV for quite long time when you think about when CSI's first started to air. I mean they're strong part of crime-drama kinda cult series of it in my mind. :)

More CSI:NY for me...? Hell yeah! Bring it on! :D

3. selenademilover

selenademilover Civilian

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! CSI:NY is going to be back and im so happy!!! i cant wait to see the Danny, Lucy and Lindsay storyline!!! now that he is Sergent Messer!!!!!!!! omg i cant wait!!!!!!!!! hopefully it returns soon!!! :)