CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesss, I've seen Angell in two promo pics so it's really her and I'm really happy. Plus, I like Stella watching Mac play, I'm curious how they're gonna fit that into the show...

Thanks a lot, vegaslight!

...Danny has a lot of white shirts.

And I love Angell, so seeing a promo of her is fantastic--although wtf is up with the giganto jar of pickles behind her? o_O'
It looks like they're in a deli...and it's cool to toss all your pickles in a big ass jar?

But I'm glad to see Angel's back. Maybe she'll pop in for quite a few episodes and give poor old Flack a bit of a break. :lol:

Thank you vegaslights! :D

It's great seeing pics of everyone!
Melina is geting everyday more and more beautiful! :D Danny's new color is white, and he is gorgeous! Is that a pickle? :s
Eddie looks adorable! And it seems that Flack improved his fashion skills. :p
And they even released pics of Hawkes! I'm impressed!

Wardrobe were definatly listening to us abot that white shirt in SD!!!
Flack is looking good and like you said so is his fashion :lol:
I didn't have aclue what that machine was untill you guys said!!
I can't wait to see the ep where mac is performing! :)

*hugs Shane* Thanks for the fabulous pictures! Wow, Angell, Adam, Flack...I think there are pictures of everyone, which is great! :D

Thank you, Shane! :D Those look great! Yay for Angell.

And it appears Danny's only wardrobe this season is going to be the white shirt. :lol: I love it--he looks so damn hot in it.

And Flack? :eek: :eek: :eek: :D Damn, that man looks good in a suit. I can't wait to hear the jokes he's going to crack about the time machine! :lol:

Fantastic pictures everyone - thank you so much :D :D :D
It's great to see pictures of Adam, Lindsay's hair looks cute and Mac looks so cool playing bass!

Got to wait ages before the new season hits the UK :( :( :(

Thanks a lot for those fantastic pics Vegaslights! It's great to see nearly everybody in those pictures. Good to know Angell's back. Flack looks gorgeous. And I think I don't really have to say something about Danny in this great white shirt!!

ranma said:
Any idea why Stella was clapping in that first pic :confused:

Thanks for the pics! Pretty awesome.

Mac will be performing in the episode with Will Dailey. She's clapping because Mac and Will are performing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back