CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ranma said:
I had to google Will Dailey :lol:

Thanks for that!

LOL! Will Dailey is among the new artists signed with CBS's newly launched record label, CBS Records. During last year's CBS finales, iTunes was allowing you to download one of his song's "Elegia" for free.

I've heard he's not that bad. :)

The pics of Flack are very yummy and cute... :eek:
The short hairs looks so good ! But Danny is also sweet...
Thanks again, Shane !

And I love your pics, Lorelai ! THX !!!

Lorelai, thanks for posting those opener pics. How did you manage to get them so large? When I do caps, they end up on sth like 560x720px in res 72 which is quite small. Which prog do you use?? I would be really happy for a hint! Thanks! :)

I use bs player, but it's not thanks to the program, it's the video. I asked a friend from USA to record me this episode, so she send me the video in HR.

Lorelai said:
I use bs player, but it's not thanks to the program, it's the video. I asked a friend from USA to record me this episode, so she send me the video in HR.

Well whatever you're using the pics are fantastic!!

Thank-you so very much.... :D

Thanx Lorelai it's so nice to see that they've eventually changed the photos of the opening credits. I love Danny, but his streaked hair a la Season 1 does him no favours :lol: Those photos show a more up-to-date sexy Danny. I even like him without the glasses! :lol:

Oh, okay. That might explain it. Thanks for the info :) .Still... what is a "bs player"? *yeah, call me stupid, I am fine with that braindamage ;) *

Fruitbat said:
Whats with Mac Stella and the gift box.....

Love the pictures....thank you for feeding my obsession.... :D

Someone earlier asked about the pickles in the jar. Some places like delis and liquour stores sell kosher pickles individually and they are in jars like that.

Spoiler
Is this the episode where someone sends Stella some puzzle pieces? Maybe the puzzle was in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back