CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Shane! Hope you had a great Christmas. Please keep bestowing such photographic treasures on us in the New Year. :)

PrettyEyes said:
Thank you Shane! Hope you had a great Christmas. Please keep bestowing such photographic treasures on us in the New Year. :)

LOL PrettyEyes. I did have a good Christmas! Thanks for asking. As for bestowing such great treasures, I'll do my best. :D

Thanks for sharing those pictures, vegaslights! It's funny to see them walking on what I suppose it's fake snow. :lol:

And speaking about the Danny pic, that must be the dominatrix I've read about... ;)

Yep, that appears to be the dominatrix. :lol: He doesn't look entirely comfortable, does he? :p

Can't remember what the case is about so I was assuming since it's January in NY that it was snow... :)

Yeah, I just edited my post because I actually clicked on one of them and saw that it's snow. :lol: Now I feel like a dork. :p I was thinking salt because I thought I'd read a teaser somewhere about salt. Tell me I'm not crazy? :confused:

You're not crazy
You're not crazy
You're not crazy... ;)

And no, he doesn't appear comfortable at all. Either that was a pause in the filming or he was under Prozac again. :lol:

:lol: Either possibility sounds reasonable. :lol:

Thanks for telling me I'm not crazy. :lol: I think I just mixed some stuff up in my head. :p So it isn't salt, it's snow. That would be a frickin' lot of salt. *headdesk* :lol:

*writes note to self*

Dear Self,
Please click a picture before you claim to know what's going on. Also, please don't put all information in a blender and click 'pulse' before spouting off your opinion.
Kthanxbai,
Self

That should fix it. :lol:

I agree with you about the 'prozac' phase--I'm thinking that was either between scenes, or he was looking at someone else nearby and thinking 'can we just get this over with, please?' :lol:

Also, is that a new leather jacket? I'm looking at the collar, and it kind of looks like it might be brown...

Thanks a lot for the excellent pics!!! :D

The first one is great, it gave me an idea *cough* Smacked *cough* Thread *cough*. I credited your gallery :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back