CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss_Undercover said:
Thanks for grat pics, Blue Girl !

And I'm a big fan of Merlee Matlin.

I know fast all her films because she'a a wonderful actress... !

She was brilliant as Joey Lucas in "The West Wing" - some of her scenes with Bradley Whitford's character Josh Lyman were soo funny!
:)

When you say photoshoot for s3 you mean the ones with the whole team, and one with each character???

I was going to ask the same!!! :p I thought I had missed them or something :(

NY really scored with the guest stars for this ep! :D

And yeah, why no s. 3 cast photo? Anna wasn't hugely pregnant when they started shooting the season, but I wonder if that's the reason why we haven't seen s. 3 photos. Do they have current season cast photos for the other two CSI shows?

^
^
I think Vegas has one, it's a montage to a Beatles album cover.

But I haven't seen any like the ones they did in the past with the whole cast and individual shots.

TPTB are getting cheap :lol:

^Yeah, that is a new pic, isn't it? Miami has billboards here, too, so I guess that could be their cast photo. But the NY ones are just Mac and Stella.

Top41 said:
^Yeah, that is a new pic, isn't it? Miami has billboards here, too, so I guess that could be their cast photo. But the NY ones are just Mac and Stella.
Just Mac and Stella? what are those pics? I don't remember them :lol:

Miami has cast pics for s5.

^It's from a billboard in L.A. I don't think the pics are new--just photos of Gary and Melina's heads with the CSI: NY logo in between them.

I noticed something interesting about the HQ pics we can find in this thread. They have a date and an hour when they were taken. So my question is: is that time real? I mean were they doing that scenes those days at those hours? :confused: or it's just the time when the wonderful, beauty and friendly person ;) who gives us these pics saved them?

:lol: I know that kissme :lol: but it's another time, not the one you see when you click on it once, in fact that would be the time when I saved them in my computer. I mean the time that you see when you right-click on it and see its properties, there are 2 parts: the info about the program, when you saved it, etc. and then another part that is like a summary and it says the type of camera they used (NIKON D2X), the company that made the camera (NIKON), the property, if it was taken with flash, etc. etc. So there at the very end there's a time and date. :)

^^ It's the time and date of the file saved by the company who distributed that. (CBS?)
:lol: I'm not very sure actually. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back