CSI:NY Not coming back??

As previous posters have said, unless the news NY is being cancelled comes officially from CBS I would ignore it. I look forward to Season 4! :)

im ok now im having panic attacks i cry for days about characters dying never mind the show ending. I dont think it can be true can it? *runs off to find paper bag*

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in it either; I also don't pay a lot of attention unless it's an official source.

As you all have already said, this has been CSI NY's best season yet, it's finally "coming into it's own", and gaining a strong foothold amongst viewers (it has always been in the Top 20 weekly shows this season, usually amongst the top 10-15). Not too shabby, seeing how many very good TV shows are out there jockeying for position, and many of them never see the Top 40, let alone the Top 20. I wouldn't put a bit of credence into anything we read on a blog, something definitely doesn't have to be factual to make in onto a blog - or a lot of places online, for that matter, :lol

of course its coming back..its in its best season yet and sure it is the lowest rated of the 3 but the ratings are still FANTASTIC.
Plus TV Guide had a list of shows in danger and the only shows on CBS were "Close to Home" "Jericho" and "The Class" so I am pretty sure CSI NY will be coming back

who sed it wasnt comin back anyway i hope it stays on because i really love it!! its sort of lyk a drug once you're on it it's so hard 2 get off lol :lol:

Yeah I know! I live in England, and just love my saturday night CSI NY/Mac fix. If I go out, I always tape it.

I seriously doubt they are being cancelled. They are too popular and since the only mention of them being cancelled has been on someones blog (and for all we know they could hate CSI) I think that we can all stop worrying - if they were going to cancel it then we would have heard something from the company or actors by now so stop worrying about it everyone!

i don't think that they will cancel any of the csi shows becuase all of them are become really popular. I hope that new yorks i have to get my mac and danny fix or i get mad

MSNBC also listed NY as one of five shows that should be off television http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18078380/. It should be noted, however, that only one NBC show, Law and Order, was mentioned.

A lot of network execs want NY and the other CSIs gone, because they pull in a lot of viewers. NY routinely wins its timeslot, whether showing a first-run ep or a rerun. It also pulls in a lot of revenue and the syndication rights bring a lot of money.

Suffice it to say, those of you who said you were worried and crying don't need to. Trust those of us who say NY's not going anywhere, because it's not.

^ Whoever wrote that list for MSNBC is certainly not scoring any points with me by listing two of my three favorite shows as shows that should be canceled. :lol: 24? CSI:NY? C'mon, buddy. And what's with this?

The Miami version has the still-insufferable David Caruso, while the New York version doesn’t have much to hold on to.

Excuse me, but I'll take Sinise over Caruso any day.

Back