CSI:NY in danger of cancellation.....

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by recordplayer69, Oct 21, 2010.

1. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

I don't personally believe CSINY is on the chopping block. The execs @ CBS are generally stupid, but they wouldn't kill a horse like CSINY...the ratings are too good, especially in the time slot they gave it. It's true that people go out on Friday night, but the two-hour slot with CSINY and Blue Bloods is an absolute winner. So I tape it and watch it the next morning...who cares? Someone in nighttime TV must have woken up and figured out that lots of us follow a show...just not in the time slot they gave me. I will fast forward through the advertisements, just the same as I would get up and take a weewee if I was watching the show live...no impact on ad revenue.

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

3. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Going by their scentific scale (smilies, really??) they don't have a clue if CSI:NY is in danger of cancellation and are just trying to rile people up.

5. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Fair enough. And they ahve been aiming for several shows since the season began. Most of the shows I really like have the indifferent smilies (community, lie to me, detroit 1-8-7-, Miami, and of course NY :(...)