CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY icon competition: Round #6 Hawkes VOTING!

Hey all! Wyoming has left this challenge in my hands, and told me to do what I will with it.

I just wanted to let you know, it may take a while (not too long!), but this challenge will continue. Just a few things to work out. I meant to work this out sooner, but time just got away from me this week.

Re: CSI: NY icon competition: Round #7 NOW UP!

New Challenge everyone!

Alright you guys, next challenge! Your subject: Smacked. I know some of you don´t like this ship, but I will pick another ship next time. Try being creative!

Here are the rules:
1. You may use ANY Smacked screencap, but it must be from the NY show. So no pictures from Melina and Gary attending parties or something.

2. You must send your icons to DragonflyDreamer via PM. DO NOT post your icons anywhere else, this is anonymous, and if I find them posted somewhere else they will be DQ'd. Megan will PM you so you´ll know she has received them.

3. When you submit your icons please give me both the image, and the link. Makes it just a little easier.

4. Don't go around telling other people to vote for you, because that's just lame and it's not showing that you have true talent.
5. Your icons must be 100x100 pixels. If they aren't, I'll have to resize them and they never look really good.

6. You are allowed to enter a maximum of three icons.

7. The use of promo pictures is not allowed.

8. Have fun and be creative!

9: No bashing of other ships.

Deadline is Friday 8th of June 2007. I'll let Megan decide a time limit.

Great new theme, Roos! Not a Smaked shipper myself, but I can't wait to get all your entires. Because I know there will be lots... RIGHT??

Where are the entries? Only one person has sent their icons in yet!

well, i would join but i have NO pics of this couple. completely nothing. heck, i don't even watch NY, lol.

maybe someone can link a couple of pics or something?

Well, you can go to any of the screencap sites that are mentioned HERE.

Or you can request a specific screencap if you would like, that's here.

It's good to see that this thread is still up and at 'em. :)

thank you Wyoming. i should've known this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back