CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY icon competition: Round #6 Hawkes NOW UP!

Alrighty guys, I'm finished with standardized testing and the play and all that good stuff (though I am still playing track) so I've figured out a deadline.

The deadline is Saturday March 24, 7 pm EST

I've had a serious lack in entries, and I'm really hopeing to see a good outcome. I think I have maybe 2 people who entered, and this challenge has been up for a while. Keep 'em comin' guys!!!!

I'll definitely be entering I've just been really busy but I hope to have something to send you soon. :)

I'll surely send my icons :) I have already done one. ^^

Oh Jess!
With this deadline I possibly could make some icons, will try it! :)

yeah i was just curious as to if this challenge was still going or did you not get enough entries?

If you need any help with it, I'm happy to lend a hand.

Guys, I can't handle this right now, I've been through depressive moods and I've been busy with a lot of stuff. For now, this competition is on hold. If y'all want to re-send your stuff to Dragonflydreamer, go ahead, but I've been too busy to put things up. Sorry guys.

Maybe Dragonflydreamer should just start a totally different NY contest because I dont know how many people wan to resend their icons or not. Maybe she should just come up with another contest, not the Hawkes one.
Its just an idea :)

okie dokie, i hope everything is ok Wyoming and if not i hope things get better for you *hugs*

For now, this competition is on hold. If y'all want to re-send your stuff to Dragonflydreamer, go ahead
Maybe Dragonflydreamer should just start a totally different NY contest because I dont know how many people wan to resend their icons or not.
I think people put a lot of effort into their icons, and it would be a shame not to be able to show them off and have the chance to compete. Give me until tomorrow, and I'll see if I can have some instructions for ya'll.

Jess, I'm sorry things haven't been going well for you. I hope it gets better *hugs*

Why do I always seem to double post? I really don't mean to...

Okay people, here's the deal (providing that it's suitable to the mods):
1) You have until Wednesday, April 11th, 5pm GMT to send me (DragonflyDreamer) your Hawkes icons for this challenge
2) I will put them up for voting on the same day
3) I had originally entered this challenge. I'm still going to put mine in here. If, when counting the votes, it looks like one of mine is close, I will have someone else count the votes as well.
4) Afer the winners of the challenge have been announced, this goes back to Wyoming. It is her thing, and I don't want to take it over from her. What happens next is up to her.

Now, get sending!

Sounds interesting, Megan! I'll enter if I can find the time between all the other challenges I'm a part of! :lol: And if you need a second vote counter, just let me know because I have this nifty little spreadsheet thing I can send to you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back