CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #13 Now up!

I'm happy the theme is well-received. :)

I have a favour to ask. I'm in the middle of three weeks full of essays, tests, etc. Could anyone make the winner-banners for this challenge and also the last one? It would be very much appreciated. Please PM me if you're interested in making them. Thanks.

I will be making the winner banners. Please pm me if you need one!

Righty! The entries are up.

Not that much this time, but I can't postpone this one, as I have a very busy week coming up. So sorry.

Challenge Fourteen - VOTING

wtf9.jpg
wtf8.jpg
wtf7.jpg
wtf6.jpg

what11.jpg
what10.jpg
what5.jpg
what4.jpg

what3.jpg
what2.jpg
what1.jpg

Voting rules:

VOTING:

The rules;

1. Vote for your three favous. Favourite icon should be first on the list. So if you like icon #54 for instance, then begin your list with 54.
If the second favourite is icon #36, then 36 should be second on your list.
If the third favourite is icon #67, then 67 should be third.

So your list should look like this;

2. Do not vote for yourself, it's stupid and you'll also be disqualified.

3. Don't tell anyone to vote for you, if I notice your icons will be disqualified.

Sh*t, I thought the deadline was Monday... :(

Great work, guys...

And me^^^ Anyway I sent my icons in a couple of days a go but they arent on the list!! I PMd Roosey less than 10mins after the icons were posted but she had logged off! :( Oh well im just going to post them in the NY icon thread... and i'll join next challenge :)

LivingEnd said:
Sh*t, I thought the deadline was Monday... :(

Yes, it was! Our little Roosey must have mixed up the dates, must be a tough RL at the moment.

nattybatty55 said:
And me^^^ Anyway I sent my icons in a couple of days a go but they arent on the list!! I PMd Roosey less than 10mins after the icons were posted but she had logged off! :( Oh well im just going to post them in the NY icon thread... and i'll join next challenge :)

*huggles LivingEnd, nattybetty and Roos*

Next time guys, I'm looking forward to it, cause I just saw your planned entries in the icon thread: great work! :)

**EDIT:

where are my votes? ah, forgot it again, here they are:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back