CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #12 Now up!

Challenge #13 - Favourite character
Ok! New Challenge! This time the 'theme' is all up to you, as long as it contains your favourite character.

Here are the rules:
1. You can use any screencap you want, as long as it contains your favourite character.

2. You must send your icons to me (MissRoosFox) via PM. DO NOT post your icons anywhere else, this is anonymous, and if I find them posted somewhere else they will be disqualified. I will PM you when I have received them.

3. When you submit your entry, please give me both the image and the link. It's a bit easier.

4. Don't go around telling other people to vote for you, because that's just lame and it's not showing that you have true talent.

5. Your icons must be 100x100 pixels. If they aren't, they'll have to be resized and that never works out that well.

6. You are allowed to enter a maximum of three icons.

7. You can also use two characters (in one icon, or in separate icons) or three, if you like, as long as it doesn't become ship-centric.

8. Have fun and be creative!

I'll set the deadline to Monday, 8th of October, 7pm GMT+1

So once again, please PM the icons to me.

just edited to change challenge number and deadline

Roosey! Stop! :p

We don't want the challenges to start before next Monday (October the 1st) - here's the post of that decision, just as a little reminder ;)

Challenge Break

I also posted this in this thread, just in case people don't visit the Fan Art Guide, so... ;)

Okies, sorryworry! I just don't have the time to do anything but posting a new challenge :lol:!

Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #13 Now up!

Alright, no worries, Roos, now all icon challenges are open again.

So: you can start! :)

Okies then!

So, just look at my post here.

But, I'll change the deadline: Monday, 8th of October, 7 GMT+1.

:D yeah, have fun guys!

Roos, do me a favor: if you don't get enough entries till the deadline, please extend it only one time (for 4 days max.), afterwards just set the voting up, alright? Otherwise it would take too long. :)

Now that I have an idea in which category I belong, I’ll try to produce something decent. :lol:
So I guess I’m in. :)

i've been having a hard time finding decent caps but finally i came up with something, so i sent them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back