CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #10: Results!

Glad you like the new idea! And yes, the caps are a bit darkish, and yellowish. Good luck with them! :devil:

I edited some things in my previous post.

Sorry for the double post, but:

It's been a whole weekend and I got zero entries! Where are they? *desperate*

Just got back from vacation. I hope I can get motivation to do these.....my NY icons in the last challenge were horrible.....have to get myself out of this rut! LOL!!

Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #12 Now up!

Aww ok, once again a desperate cry for entries. I've only gotten three entries so far! Deadline is in three days!

Just sent my very questionable entries in! LOL Can't wait to see what everyone did.....these were tough!

These caps were a bit difficult to work with. But I love a good challenge :)

OK, I've just sent a couple of questionable entries in too! That was tough, and I was low on creativity so I'm not sure how I'll do, but still it was fun nonetheless. :)

Ok, one hour before deadline and I haven't got enough entries. I may be away tonight and tomorrow morning/afternoon/part of theevening, so when I have time I'll put them up in the evening tomorrow. But until then, keep sending in your entries! I'll extend the deadline until tomorrow 9pm GMT+1

OK Please people. I really do need more entries. So keep sending them in until Wednesday, 9 PM GMT+1.

Righty. STILL not enough entries, I'm so sorry but come on. Please please please!

Deadline extended again - Saturday Sept 8th, 3PM GMT+1

Oh come on.. I am so excited about my results and there is no enough entries :( I hope this challenge will be up soon..
Regards

Sorry, some family business came through.

But, I didn't get any extra entries. Please please please, let this one live!

I'll extend the deadline ONCE again, and if I don't get enough entries by then I'll just put up a new challenge.

You can send your entries in (PLEASE, I'm begging you) until Thursday, 12th of September, 5pm GMT+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back