CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #10: Results!

Sent mine in.....not very good though!

Congratulations katbug like I told you before your icons just get better and better!!! :)
Congratulations cathwillows as usual AWESOME job! :D
mm I think I´m in for this challenge :D
Regards

Aww thanks! That is sweet of you to say! It was nice to place!!

I don't see it happening this time though......my motivation was very low and my icons suffered for it! :lol:

Can't wait to see what everyone did!

I've someone can tell where i can find some caps i would love to enter this one.. I still have bit of time left for it.. let me know..

Berylla Nienna said:
I've someone can tell where i can find some caps i would love to enter this one.. I still have bit of time left for it.. let me know..

Of course! Just follow this link, it's - surprise - the episode 1.01.'Blink': past my shoulder.com

have had no time so far to do any, but have the day off tomorrow, so i hope i will be sending them in before, but if i dont make it i will certainly be voting :)

Okies folks, one day before the deadline and I only got 7 entries! Where are your iconssss? Don't make me extend the deadline, please!

I'm sorry I wasn't too clear about the time zone, it's GMT+1. So that means you have 15 minutes now to send in your icons. I do not have enough entries, so if I do not get like 10 entries in the next 15 minutes I have to extend the deadline. I'll edit my post after nine.

I have 17 entries now, and I'd love to get some more.

ETA - DEADLINE EXTENDED - I'm going to extend the deadline to Monday, 13th of August, 9 pm GMT+1.

I'm not going to extend the deadline again, as I'll be gone from Thursday the 16th till Monday the 20th.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to extend the deadline again. I don't have enough entries at all. If I won't have enough entries after the new deadline, this challenge will either have to be cancelled or it has to be extended until next week.

So please, do send in as many entries! As long as it doesn't pass 3, of course.

You can do that until Wednesday 15th of August, 3pm GMT+1. I would need at least 7 entries to make sure this challenge isn't cancelled.

I've just made a couple of icons for the 'Blink' challenge. I'll send them to you now... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back