CSI:NY FanFic Challenge! *New Deadline: August 28 th*

Re: CSI:NY FanFic Challenge!

it doesn't necessarily have to be Mac/Danny or Mac/Stella in the romantic sense. you just have to use those two characters.

but it's up to you. i guess if we just do the vote as slash stories vs. het stories it would work...

CSI_in_training said:
Ps, Sissi, I love your avatar! did you make it?

thanks ;) no i didn't make it unfortunately i wish i have some talent for avies, i don't :lol: I'm glad you like it, it made me laugh everytime i watched it :p

I'm also glad that you have more entries Emily, if i wasn't afraid to be totally OOC i would have participate :lol:

Sissi

hmm...I'm not a big slash writer (I'm not homophobic, I just can't write slash) and while I love Mac/Stella I've been known to get Mac OOC. Are there any of these with Dantana?

not at the moment. it doesn't have to be slash slash, it just has to be centered around those two characters. it can be a friendship fic.

i'm not writing one this time. it's my challenge.

but if you're writing one for me *hint hint* good luck!

Hmmm ;; I attempted to find "sexy foods," but apparently we're out of strawberries, chocolate sauce, honey ... No, that's a lie. We did have honey and it was in the bag. Anyway, I came up with instant coffee, so I guess a Mac/Danny friendship fic it is. Now, let's see if I get around to it ...

If only I am not neck-deep in school work, I might just do it!

Oh well... good luck to you all!

*pops up*

>w> Hmmmmm. My two favorite pairings after Danny/Flack.

Awwwww, why did it have to be August 12? I gotta finish that Carmine Birthday Scrapbook page before then too. :lol:

...hmm...see, the whole thing is i'm not going to have internet access starting from the 17th to the 27th. sissi, if you could take over posting them and the votes for me, we could extend the deadline...

or we could change the deadline to be after i get back. i've only gotten one entry so far, so it's up to you guys.

Back