CSI:NY FanFic Challenge! *New Deadline: August 28 th*

Re: CSI:NY FanFic Challenge!

Well miss i suggest we wait until you are back :D it will be better for everybody, you and the writers, okay? if you want to i will edit your post ;)

Sissi

okie dokes. go ahead. the earliest i'll be able to access the internet is probably the 28th. so the deadline change would be best for 28th. :D

Emily, I will desperatly try to get mine in, but it's starting to look like I might not be able too. Sorry!

even with the deadline change? it was changed to the 28th.

if you still can't, it's ok, but it has been changed.

I'm about halfway through mine. Although I'm not sure if I'm too happy about it, so I might change my direction lol. I was planning on writing more this morning (Because I've been up since 6am and have no reason why) but my muse seems to be in icons right now lol.

awesome. and i definitely know all the feelings listed above.

(including being up since an ungodly hour of the morning. my body woke me up at 3 AM once and i wouldn't go back to sleep. it was awful.)

just PM it to me when you're done.

Ah! My muse is totally on the fritz and it's giving me a killer migrane trying to write with out her. Get things written, but they're no good. I'll try and get one up! Promise!

I'm feeling the cooperation already, I'll run off and finish it tonight! Just wait Emily, I'll Pm it to you in a couple days!
Missy's Muse: Ouch!!! *hits Emily*

hey, I just sent you the story, its really long, like 6 pages of Microsoft word. When my muse starts working, it really starts working! hope to here from you soon!

Can I possibly write one? It won't take me long, knowing me, 'cause I love to write.

Can I just put the names of the food on pieces of paper into a bag and pull them out? 'Cause i don't think anyone in my family has those foods.

I need something to do before I go back to school on Monday, anyways.

Back