CSI New York--'Rush To Judgment'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think ultimately that's all it comes down to--ultimately we're all bringing our own opinions to the table on these things. And that's what makes a discussion board so interesting.

So let me get this straight--you see Lindsay and the relationship with Danny in a mostly positive light with a few criticisms here and there, but that doesn't make you biased, but I see the mirror opposite and I am biased? Do you really not see how weak your argument is? I don't really have anything more to say. If you want to talk the points, great, but if you just want to whine about bias, take it elsewhere. It's old, it's tired and it's a non sequitur.

Why are you on a message board if you feel that way? :confused: The whole point is to discuss and debate our opinions. Unless you prefer a place where everyone thinks exactly the same. ;)

And yet you're still here, beating. And I haven't seen a single argument about why you like Lindsay or defense on the points I made in my review. Just cries of 'bias.' So yes...it is rather pointless.