CSI: New York Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Love the Flack one A_C! Mind if I snag? I'll credit when I use it!
No not at all, snag away. :D

A couple of DL icons from me:

SN.jpg
SD3.jpg
SD-1.jpg

DL

Last edited:
hi, eve. just had a quick look at all of them & they are so gorgeous! can i snag 'em one of these days. still have to choose carefully.
thanks!

thank you very much, kayfeb, I'm really happy to hear that you like them :) of course you can snag any of them or even all :D that's what they are for ;)

Adorable_Crazy, your smacked icons are so great, cute and romantic :adore: I love them!

Adorable_Crazy, your smacked icons are so great, cute and romantic :adore: I love them!
Thank you very much, that's an awesome comment coming from a great artist as yourself. :D You can call me Steph by the way. :D

Steph I am totally snagging the DL icons! Wonder where you got those pictures from :lol:
Hehe snag away. :lol: Hmm... I wonder... :guffaw:

Cainesugar, those Flack icons are hot, well done, I especially love the 1st one and the last one, great job. :D

Cool Flack icons Lilly! Love that 1st one.

I am slowly getting back into photoshop. Here is one for Meg.

218_0432icon.jpg

Hey guys i haven't been around for a while but these icons are great!
Special shout out to Anjella Adorable Crazy and Csi Kat great work!!

Thank you very much for the nice comment on my icons Grssom89. Here are a couple more from me, on one of my favourite topics... Adam... :adore: :adore: :adore:

407_00551-1.jpg
407_00557.jpg
DontTeaseMeNormal.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Meg. :D Your's are awesome, I love the text on the Linsday one, and the DL one is adorable, great job. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back