CSI: New York Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Flack icon Kristine. ;) The Lindsay icons are quite nice too

Here are my icons from the challenge as well:
3x11-125-1.jpg
2uj7fav-1.png
318_00970-2.jpg

Great icons everyone, congrats to all of the winners and thanks to everyone who voted for mine. Meg, I especially love your second Danny one, it's awesome.

Here are mine from the b/w & sepia challenege:

502PageTurner2-1.png
Turbulence-5035-1.png
Turbulence-5038-1.png

Steffi - I LOVE that icons its awesome!! The light texture(?) the heart brush, the text all awesome. Not to mention the colouring is FANTASTIC, Great job!! :)

future_ghoul - I LOVE that first Adam icons! <3 it's amazing!! <3 May I ask what program you use?!

dongpeigen1000 - your icons are amazing, I the last one <3!!!

Last edited:
future_ghoul - I LOVE that first Adam icons! <3 it's amazing!! <3 May I ask what program you use?!

lol I used photoscape to crop and add a few color effects and Gimp to add all the other effects to it :)

Heres the icon for the banner I put up in the sig thread

smacked140.jpg

Steffi - I LOVE that icons its awesome!! The light texture(?) the heart brush, the text all awesome. Not to mention the colouring is FANTASTIC, Great job!! :)
:eek: Thanks shazz Yes it is a light texture, two actually :lol: I had to combine them to cover both sides ;)

lol I used photoscape to crop and add a few color effects and Gimp to add all the other effects to it :)

Aaaah I see! I used GIMP too! <3

:eek: Thanks shazz Yes it is a light texture, two actually :lol: I had to combine them to cover both sides ;)

Aahh I see I thought it was one, well it looks like one so you did a great job!! :)

Guys!! I finally figured out how to use downloaded fonts :eek: *iz an idiot* :rolleyes: (I usually rely on text brushes and the default fonts on GIMP :eek:)

Okay 3 Stella icons
csi-ny-406_008.jpg
csi-ny-420_005.jpg
csi-ny-421_00113.jpg

Enjoy! :)

lol I used photoscape to crop and add a few color effects

I have photoscape, but can't figure out how to add coloring (like in your Adam icon) to the pic itself (only to the text).

The coloring and words were done on GIMP,the color effects from photoscape are hard to see,it's more of a gamma light and exposure effect from photoscape.

okay I come bringing new icons.
Three Danny,one Mac,One Sheldon and one Adam and Stella one.

dannyknell.jpg
headstrong.jpg
dannyarms.jpg

The first Danny one has a matching sig in the sig thread
Sheldon
Mac
Danny..again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back