CSI: New York Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future_ghoul, those are totally awesome, great job, I especially love the cute Adam one. :adore: Snagged them, will credit you of course. :D

Here's mine from the animation challenege.
29vj57q.gif

Last edited:
Great icons everyone. :D

Oh my word... DongPeiyen, I'm snagging your Adam one, it's soooo cute. :adore: :adore: :adore: I'll credit you for it of course. :D

AliGtr, great icons, snagged a few, I've commented on your lj. :D

Wow, such awsome work guys.

Steph..lovely SMac in motion:)

Future_Ghoul, snagged all your Mac ones:)

dp1000, love your Messer one..just awww...:adore:

Ali, your icons are great. Love the coloring.:)

free9-1.jpg
lpolp-1.jpg
43f-1.jpg

Thanks Linda, your comments are always so sweet. I love your icons too dear, especially the second Smacked one. :adore: Great job!! :D

I'm glad ya'll liked them. MacsWickdDevil I snagged your third one.Will criedit of course.I got a few of them
521.png
700.png
normal_csi-ny-324_026.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how to work a live journal with Icons until then I'm gonna keep posting them three at a time.

csi_spooky girl, nice job on your Flack. Like the second one:)

Your welcome. I'm using your first SMAC one on my ff.net:lol: I've snagged your Mac ones again. I love the third one, looks like he's walking on air. Part of that pic with him is from Snow Day right?? Awsome job.

32ws.jpg
uymkk-1.jpg
redfg-1.jpg

Hi everyone, I think this is my first visit to this thread and I've been a member since 2006 :wtf:

I've done my fair share of icons and stuff for other shows/movies etc, but have yet to fall on the CSI band wagon, but I guess it's not a bad place to be if Adam and Danny are there :D

csiny1.png
csiny2.png
csiny3.png

They probably are horrific, but enjoy :)

Last edited:
csi_spooky girl, nice job on your Flack. Like the second one:)

Your welcome. I'm using your first SMAC one on my ff.net:lol: I've snagged your Mac ones again. I love the third one, looks like he's walking on air. Part of that pic with him is from Snow Day right??

haha actually the whole picture is from snowday.I really should change my ff.net pic to match my story I have going.

I'm loving the icons everyone. Voodoo_Angel I'm loving the second Adam one.

I've got three once again.I couldn't choose which though lol.:lol:

266.png
371.png
267.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back