CSI: New York Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the icons here looks so good... Now two of Danny from the last challenge:

hungout2.jpg
hungout1copy.jpg

Feel free to take which but please with * Credit * of me...

Great icons, Linda, AnJ and Miss Undercover, they all look fantastic, you're very talented. Well done. :D

Really great icons everyone! It's always great to look through this thread because there's just so much beautiful work in here... :)

I'm still trying to get used to make 140 x 140 px icons; well I'm sorry AJ... :lol:

aj5.jpg
aj_icon3.jpg
aj_icon2.jpg

and one more

Oh my word LivingEnd, those are amazing!! :D Totally snagged them. I'm going to use the first one, will credit you of course. :D Well done. :D

Kat Hun, have I ever told you how awesome you are!? I love them all so much, thank you!! It's such a difficult choice, deciding which to use, for now, it's the first one. Thanks again. *Big hugs*

Great work everyone! LivingEnd i especially like the style of your first two icons, good job :thumbsup:

Here are two i made for the 3rd round of LIMS but didn't submit:

messer3.png
messer2.png

Here ya go:

419_0199-1-1-1.jpg
419_0199-1-1-2.jpg
419_0199-1-1.jpg

If you want something else on it, I'll save the blank one and make it for ya, just let me know what you want. It looks like he's saying "who me?" in the pic. :lol: And I used "boom" cause it's kind of his catch phrase. :lol:

Hey guys :D Im back to have another look ;)

Lind: I love the hearts and text on that Carmine icon and those Sunnies on Adam made me laugh :D Oh yeh I already said that, ''haha that Adam one nearly knocked me off my seat :lol: Very inventive :lol:'' Great Smacked icons- My fave is the I Love You one ;) But I love the Mac one hehe :devil:

AnJella: I really really love what you did with that mirrored image on that Stella icon :D LOve the cropping on the larger icons.

A_C: I really love ALL those Adam icons especially the 'Must Fight Crime' and 'Geeks Rule'

Kat: Great d/f and f/m icons. I still love that colour spot that you do ;) I adore the fonts on that Adam one and then the text on the CSI one ;)

Miss_UC: I Love that 007 icon, the colouring is great ;)

LivingEnd: I really love those AJ ones, that light spot of light/colour looks fantastic.

CSISneaky: I really like that first one- great colouring.

GNRF: I absoultly love that 'Who Me?' one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back