CSI: New York Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, awesome icons in here, I’m impressed and a little bit jealous… ;)

Now I’m a bit nervous because I just made my first icons ever, indeed I used Photoshop for something else than resizing my pictures for the first time. :lol:

Anyway, I thought I would share what I have made although I really have no idea what exactly I did… :D

lab_geek.jpg
trapped.jpg
Adam1.jpg

LivingEnd :eek: they are fabulous first icons! Keep up the good work...and keep sharing them with us. :D

Thanks Elsie; it is good to know, that they don’t suck completely… :lol:
And a huge thank you for the awesome tutorial you did for animated icons. I found the link in the Forum Guide thread and was actually able to work with it… :eek: that certainly proves how great it is… :D

I made a few more icons; I still don’t know what I’m doing but here you go… ;)

trapped_bw.jpg
stella.jpg
sid.jpg

You're welcome. :) I'm glad the tutorial helped. And your icons are great, I love the colouring on the Sid one.

^^As sort of strange as it may seem to some, when I was seeing the icons of the challenge, I was capable to bet those were yours Kat. Somehow I identified them as your work ;) I could have been wrong but...I was not :lol:

Very nice icons everyone :) ;)

LOL! My icons are becoming too predictable. I must work on that! Another reason to keep doing the tutorials I have been working on the last few weeks. No - it is not strange - there are a few people who I can always figure out.

Great icons everyone!

Elsie - I would love to know how you did your icon that won in the challenge.

Sure thing athens, go ahead, no need to ask.
Just a thing, I wasn't paying much atention when I saved them and maybe some of them are too large for this forum, just tell me if you have any prob and I'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back