csi nevada character ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, actually there's like a 7 year difference if you go by the official age and a 10 year difference if you go by the new age.

now, this makes me wonder. we know cath was born in both nevada and montana. does this mean that lily gave birth in 1960 and had her shoved back in until 1963? was there a monetary benefit to doing this? and wouldn't it be painful.

*loves ridiculous inconsistancies*

Just a small fact- I have looked countless times and it seems that each of the characters' ages are the same as the person who plays them. The only character birthday I know is Greg Sanders's which is on May 5, 1975. So he is two months older than Eric Szmanda, the actor who portrays him.

Warrick and Gary's b=days are diff. I thnk Cath And Marg is too.. check on google for "Characters first and last name info" then check the actor/actresses on IMdb.

eh, not so. look at the various references and the ages of the characters are not the same as the actors. almost all were cast as characters 3-7 years younger than what they actually are.

Nick is 35, Geroge is 39, next year we can sing, Lordy, Lordy look whose 40 to him
Sara is 35, Jorja is 38
Warrick is 36, Gary already had the lordy, lordy, look whose 40 sung to him.
Greggo is ageless. but Eric was born 1975
Catherine must have been born between 1960 and 1963, but Coolcatz has a good theory about her mom. Unless her mom carried her for three years which there are some mammals that have three to four year pregnancies, but I haven't heard of any human animal doing that, but there is probably something in the water in Nevada. But Marg was born in 1958 or 59.
Doc Robbins is ageless
Grissom..I haven't kept track of his age, but Billy boy was born in the early to mid 50s.
They all look fabulous as far as I'm concerned.

according to a wikipedia search i did on csi
grissom is 50 (august 17th 1956)
catherine is 43 (march 26th 1963)
sara is 35 (september 16th 1971)
warrick is 36 (october 10th 1970)
nick is 35 (august 18th 1971)
brass is 53 (january 3rd 1953)
and
greg is 31 (may 5th 1975)

myfuturecsi, it IS something in the water. haven't you noticed lindsey's aging rapidly? only for gil it works in reverse (and remember his bday was specifically mentioned in indentity crisis *thinks of another email that needs to be sent*)

Elbystar said:
according to a wikipedia search i did on csi
grissom is 50 (august 17th 1956)
catherine is 43 (march 26th 1963)
sara is 35 (september 16th 1971)
warrick is 36 (october 10th 1970)
nick is 35 (august 18th 1971)
brass is 53 (january 3rd 1953)
and
greg is 31 (may 5th 1975)

what about robbins?

coolcatz said:
myfuturecsi, it IS something in the water. haven't you noticed lindsey's aging rapidly? only for gil it works in reverse (and remember his bday was specifically mentioned in indentity crisis *thinks of another email that needs to be sent*)

Maybe given that Nevada is a desert state, the lack of water ages folks pretty rapidly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I am Canadian.

I understand about Lindsey
if she was lets say...6 when the show started and it's been on for 6 years
last time I checked 6+6=12!
I guess 14 is not too off I hope they don't age her anymore

and Cath looks great regardless of her age
I always thought that Nicky, Sara and Warrick were all about the same age 35 or so and Greg doll is younger but not by much
and now I'm right :)
and Grissom well we know he's 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back