csi nevada character ages

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sara_hipps, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sara_hipps

sara_hipps Victim

Does anybody know the characters real age. I know sara is suppoused to be 28, but what about everyone else?

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I think Sara is 33 or 34, not 28. Greg is 27 or 28. Nick is 34, you should one years younger.

3. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

If it is correct then this are their ages.

Greg is 31
    Nick is 35
    Sara is 35
    Warrick is 35
    Gil is 50
    Catherine is 43
    Brass is 53
    Doc Robbins is 54

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

This thread relates to only the Vegas version of CSI, so it should go in the CSI:Crime Scene Investigation forum. I'll move it there now. :)

5. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

the problem is that the writers have decided gil is a few years younger, sara about three older and cath 3 or 4 years older in order to make their stories work this season in spite of previous seasons allusions to their ages.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

At the most they aged Grissom a few months to make the gap with the Millander case.

And if they were going to adjust Sara's to make her more appropriate, I imagine they would've given her Jorja's real age, which is closer to Grissom's.

And I fail to see how Catherine's age factors into it at all, especially when Marg is 48.

I believe George is around 39 or so... just seems to me like it's a compliment that they think the actors can each pull off a few years younger than their real ages.

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Catherine's bio says she was born in 1963, but in the spoilers for 7x09 Living Legend, there's a flashback with a young Catherine in around 1976 and Catherine says she was 16 back then, which means she was born around 1960. Not sure if they are going to keep it, though.
    And because sara_hipps was asking for everyone's age, other people post what they know. I don't see why Catherine's age doesn't matter.

Btw, Marg is 47. She was born November 16th 1958 and is turning 48 next month.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

she definately doesn't look it.

the odd one to me is Lindsey...I don't think the age jump is as big as I originally thought, but I think they still skipped about a year or something.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

With Lindsey they skipped years earlier and then skipped more this time. She was seven in Crate and Burial, then around 12, 13 in LHB and now she's been aged again.

She's the incredible aging child!

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

special for you sara hipps hodges is 38. (most likely)
    i thought that sara and nick were both 36

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Gentle reminder that there is an established thread for Season 7 spoilers.

If you need to reference spoiler info, then please use a link to connect to spoiler info in Season 7 Spoiler thread in lieu of posting spoilers in non-dedicated spoiler threads.

Thank you.

12. sara_hipps

sara_hipps Victim

excuse me, but do you have a serious problem with me, i just logged on yesterday, and donot know where to put half of what you are saying, now could you please email me and show me, or move it and stop making me look like an idiout!

13. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

Robbins has got to be older, he has too much of white hair to only be 54 , I thought that Cath was supposed to be 46?

14. ilovgeorge

ilovgeorge Rookie

warrick is older than sara and nick i think hes about 37 or sumthin

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Tally was reminding me because I put a spoiler tag in my post and that didn't fit the way they work things in this forum. But considering you've been um...reminded of something in several threads, I'd suggest you read the forum/posting rules before you start posting and try to comply. I personally don't think it's the mods' problem at all. Also, if you don't know your way around here, why don't you spend some time exploring the forum first? ;)

iilovecsii, Catherine's bio says she was born March 26th 1963. That makes her 43 now. However, TPTB seem to like to age their characters. Please see my previous post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.