csi miami's end? ***SPOILERS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: csi miami's end

I don't think the show is ending. No...I KNOW the show isn't ending, but you know CSI:Miami, they will probably end Season 5 with such drama, it will just LOOK like the show is finished, when it's really not. :D

Everybody thought last season's was bad, but I thought it was okay. This season seems like all will go well. They always try to scare you at the end and then everythings okay in the opener. I think it would be dumb to kill off any of the main characters since there have been some recently and we already have a new addition. But the storylines seem interesting and it sounds like the finale could get us on the edge of our seats. :D

No doubt the end will be a thriller! I think last year's was good, too! The whole conflict between Ryan and Dan Cooper, which was suprising because Wolfe doesn't really lose control THAT much. Also, with Eric and Horatio. I personally think they played it out very well.

The only thing I have a problem with is how they accepted Natalia so quickly in the 5th season..But I guess that's because they're all family.

You see I really wouldn't have accepted Nat as quickly either. If it took her some effort over the summer, they should have mentioned that or at least something.

I thought it was funny when Wolfe got mad at Cooper. :lol:

I agree with you on both comments.

I just don't think I would accept someone who betrayed ALL my friend's so fast...That is just sort of pushing it, even for CSI:Miami. :rolleyes:

OMG Jon just sent me a message about the show ending!!!! heres what he said...it's hilarious. oh and you all have a reason to be jealous of me!!!! he said I rule!!!!! :D

dear heather,
due to the fact that pigs recently and unexpectedly flew from my ass, the producers of csi miami have decided to shut down production.
-jt
ps just kidding, relax, have milkshake and a deep breath-the show's fine.
pps thanks for your concern, without people like you there would be no show, you rule!

ha ha i just loved what he said it's so ROTFLMAO...Jon's great!!!!!
:lol:

Lols!!! No way!!! Hilarious!!! He really said that? Whew....

Just happy to know that CSI:Miami isn't ending anything soon!

What is his MySpace page anyway..? *gets pen and paper ready*

Well, I think we can ALL be happy now that we know CSI:Miami is here to stay! *jumps up and down* Cheer with me, people!!! :D

*Cheers!!!!* and Jon said i rule!!!! oh yeah!!!!!! and i'm so much more relaxed....and the new ep is on in like 10 minutes here in the US!!!!!!!

yeah it's a comercial right now so uh.....I GOT TO GO I CAN'T MISS A SINGLE MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...as this questions has been answered to the best of our abilities and this thread has lapsed into spam and chat, I am now going to lock it. Thanks. :)

Any further discussion of the season finale needs to take place in the Spoiler Lab thread.

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back