csi miami's end? ***SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by redhead36, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhead36

redhead36 Civilian

:confused: i am hearing that horatio dies and the show will come to an end. Can anyone confirm this? i am really upset by this. They give no date but they are making it sound like it will be soon I know about the season finale but they are saying it will happen then.
    Please confirm or deny.
    Thanks

Edited thread title by mod and added spoiler warning

2. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

Re: csi miami's end

If you would give us a link to your source, we might be able to. Anyway, you might want to put a "spoiler" heading in your post.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Re: csi miami's end *SPOILERS*

I am pretty sure this is not true, if it was, we would've heard rumors about it by now. So don't be upset, as it's probably not true. Why would they want to end the show? There's no actor planning on leaving as far as I know, and it's the most watched show in the world ;)

I wouldn't count on it.

ETA: Ah, I know. In the season finale, there was a plan to have a plane with Horatio in it crashing down. I think this is why there are rumors the show is going to end. But I think they actually cut that scene again.

4. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I am quite sure by the way I keep up with this show (and everyone else on this forum) we would all know that this show is ending.

Where did you hear this? I think it's bunk. Probably some rumor by someone that doesn't like the show.

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I'm guessing it's not going to end anytime soon. It's the top show in the world, and it's be stupid to end it, so don't count on it. And killing Horatio would be suicide for the show.

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I don't believe it. I am going to say almost the same I said yesterday in the CSI:NY thread about the same subject. Maybe it's the same source, I don't know, but there it also said that one of the CSI's was going to end up, most likely NY. Now it says that it's Miami. I'm pretty sure these are rumors. After all, why would a show as successful as CSI:Miami end up?! It does not make sense, does it?

7. athens

athens Coroner

I don't think so too!...It's a really famous and succesfull show and they wouldn't stop it like that.Since the original CSI is still running I can't think a good reason why to stop and I don't think either that Horatio will die..Injured,hmmm,maybe but not die!

8. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

ok guys,relax.the ruomors are about the last episode of the 5 season...but this is not the end of csi miami,is only the end of the season.the writes try to create a great suspence for the 6 season...but, i'm sure,horatio never die...and miami dade never close!!! ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

9. redhead36

redhead36 Civilian

ok thanks ya'll i am getting my info from cbs.com then go to csi miami and the post is there as well.
    I feel much better now.
    Oh by the way how would i add a spoiler to it?
    Thanks

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

redhead36, welcome to the Miami Forum. :) I've added a spoiler warning to the thread title so no worries on that part. Those who comes across this thread will see that there are potential spoilers in here. ;)

Here we have a Spoiler Lab where some details about future episodes and the finale have been posted so if you'd like, you can check out that thread. Also, if the show was coming to an end, CSIfiles would certainly let us know. ;)

11. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

since the only information we have about the show ending is a message board (the same as on the NY thread) I think that we can relax as I feel the same way about this and NY - they are not going to cancel a show which has so many fans from so many countries unless there is a main character (eg DC) leaving and since there is no mention of that I think someone is trying (and in some cases suceeding) to make fans worry about the future of the show when in fact the show is perfectly safe!

12. redhead36

redhead36 Civilian

thanks for the welcome and i went back to cbs.com and csi miami and it's not there now. Boy do i feel stupid lol
    I am elated that my show will not end and my man (lol) is not going anywhere :)

13. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Yeah...I was about to say...

The same as everyone else is saying, the show is WAY too successful, most POPULAR show in the WORLD, mind you, and also, I hear they axed the whole thing about Horatio crashing in the Season 5 Ender, so no worries!!!

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys i have connections with Jon/Ryan. he's my friend on myspace and responded to every message i've sent him so far,like 7 or 8, so i could ask him to confirm the rumors and get back to you guys. how would that be?

15. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Lols, that is really your choice Need4Speed, though it wouldn't hurt if he has responded to every single message you've sent him... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.