CSI:Miami - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Choco_Sushi_Nut

Choco_Sushi_Nut Dead on Arrival

OTP: Eric/Natalia XD
    Others: Ryan/Valera, Horatio/Marisol, Calleigh/Peter

They're so adorable! XD ... they each have these little gestures and smiles that they give to each other... :D

SQUEE! XD

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Horatio and Yelina hands down, they're like soul-mates, made for each other. They're like the ultimate OTP.

I kinda like CaRWash Calleigh and Ryan too just because they look so cute together, and its it just me or do I get the vibes from watching CSI:Miami that Ryan has some crush on Calleigh.

Opps guys don't kick me outa the H/Y thread :p

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Well, my OTP is certainly Calleigh and Ryan. I love those looks between them. When they are together it's always a beautiful moment to watch! What can I say, I just can't ignore anymore the chemistry and the little cute things between them! I read fanfictions and also post, several times a week, in the CaRWash thread.

Eric and Natalia is also OK for me.

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'd have to say my H/C. There chemistry is so insync. Any other couple doesn't come close to them on Miami.

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Ryan/Calleigh. they are sweet and hot at the same time

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Sadly I don't have a true OTP because I love CaRWash, but I can also see DuCaine working. Most of the time I ship CaRWash in my fanfics and that sort of thing though, so I guess I like CaRWash more.

My real OTP is probably NED even though I rarely write about them or participate in discussions. They are the only two people on Miami that belong solely to each other.

7. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Mine are Horatio/Yelina they are so rigth for one another.The other OTP would be Horatio/Calleigh

8. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

OTP: Carwash!

Other: H/Calleigh, Eric/Ryan, H/Yelina

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

my OTP: Horatio/Speed

once upon a time I was a DuCainer but then I stumbled across an H/S ff and there was no turning back. now I'm hooked.

Other: CaRWash is cute but I don't ship them.

how I ship? If there is a fic out there that even remotely pairs H and Speed I've probably read it. I would post but I don't think there is a thread for them. sad day. :(

10. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I ship H and Calleigh- that is my true ship-- but I can take H with yelina or H with marisol( when it was possible- becuase i want H happy so much)- i also like Eric/natalia---- maybe becuase of their history- I hope they don't do H and antalia- but i guess if they showed H happy- i could " suck it up"-- but H and calleigh will always be my true ship--

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Since this thread has been dead since April, I thought I'd bump it to the top so all the newbies can vote and comment.

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

as i said before Im into CaRWash but I really like EDeN too. they are just all kinds of hot

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

My OTP is CaRWash. For me, they just have so much chemistry together, and they're awesome.

Other ships: well, I don't mind Ryan/Natalia... or, I guess Eric/Natalia. I only really started liking Ryan/Natalia in the season 5 finale, because their scene in that was sweet.

14. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Since I have been posting on this board, I have had no reservations on who I believe would make a great pairing. Actually, they already had until something ended it(hint, hint).
    The only pair I have shipped is EDeN. The chemistry between them just simmers. I also think we'll see it again in the not-so-distant future.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

My OTP: Eric and Calleigh surprise, huh?
    They are just so cute and flirty and they just get each other.
    Other ships are: Horatio and Yelina, Ryan and Natalia and Horatio and Natalia