CSI:Miami - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I love Horatio/Yelina together. He loved her so much that he brought her and Raymand back together. Now that's love!

As for anyone else I'd have to say Ryan/Natalie I just like how they interact with each other.

But I don't really follow shipping. Joss Whedon (creator of BtVS/Angel/Firefly) has always said this: And the comment below is why:

We don't give the fans what they want, we give the fans what they need.

2. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Horatio and Calleigh have to get together. Don't ask me why.

3. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Agreed! Horatio and Yelina for me too. The show needs them. Without her, H is not himself, plus the chemistry between them is amazing. :D

4. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

My OTP is Ryan and Valera.They look so cute,adorable together,and they are in the same age...I guess.
    But I also love CarWash.Between Ryan and Calleigh really has a special chemistry.
    As to slash.I like the Hardy boys.^^

5. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Gonna go with Ryan/Eric on this one, lol. I also like Calleigh/Jake, Horatio/Yelina, Horatio/Speed, and Speed/Calleigh.

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

my OTP are Horatio/Calleigh. Always thought they made a good pair, and I've read way too much fanfiction to support it.
    I also ship Eric/Calleigh, but that is pretty much it for Miami

7. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Don't know who should go w/ Eric....maybe Calleigh, but she really goes best with Horatio.

8. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

If I had to see Eric with anyone, it would definitely be Calleigh. Those two understand each other very well, have a great natural chemistry and you can tell that they really care about each other. Besides, we did have the famous 'hip-hugging' scene in 'Simple Man'. Steve Maeda knew what was right for this show! ;)

9. lea

lea Police Officer

My OTP is Horatio/Calleigh.
    I also ship Calleigh/Ryan, Horatio/Marisol, Calleigh/Delko, Delko/Natalia

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Indeed he did. The quality of the show has been on a downward spiral since his departure. Generally speaking, the fans seemed much happier when he was a big influence as writer/producer. He is greatly missed. :(

11. Innocent_guilty

Innocent_guilty Witness

I thought Horatio and Marisol were a perfect couple and it was so sad when she died she beat the cancer and then she got shout it is like Horatio is losing everyone he loves

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i`m with u guys here. ;) Steve Maeda do a lot for this tv show. when he was in miami writers team somehow the whole crime case story and characters plot lines was a lot more real and human. now i dislike the most of H team guys and even start to hate my fav H coz of some so ridiculous writers decision...

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Since there's lots of new members, I thought I'd [​IMG] this thread. :D

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Maeda was a freaking legend. I want him back. And Tyler. :(

My OTP, and only Miami pairing is Eric/Calleigh. They have probably the greatest chemistry out of any pairing in all three CSI's. They have such history too, they are the only pairing in Miami that could get together (besides Horatio/Yelina) with the backstory to back it up. They work both ways, they are sweet, funny and flirty, and then other times are full of angst. There's so many instances that scream there's more than friendship going on between these two. Ask me, I could go on for hours. :lol: I never made a concious decision to ship them, they just kind of grabbed me. :D

Adam and Emily have mentioned support for the pairing too, and that just makes me love them even more. :)

15. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Eric and Calleigh definetly!!! Their flirting is sooo obvious and it is the only thing that makes sense. For the writers to just drop this chemistry would ruin everything completly.

Other pairings for me include; Horatio/Yelina, Horatio/Natalia, and Ryan/Valera. I kinda like the thought of Calleigh/Cooper as well.