csi miami season 8 (Speculation)

Re: csi miami season 8

I wouldn't put too much faith in what Wikipedia says. It looks to me like they just listed the same stars as last season.

Yeah I agree with Dragonfly we dont know yet and it's to soon for something like a spoiler.
But it would be nice:thumbsup:

Let's not get carried away folks - that article has no support for what it says and I have found nothing on the web indicating she will even do a guest appearance this next season. Maybe later on she will, but nothing now.

Last I heard about Khandi (besides her possibly showing up in S8) is that she was on some new show on HBO or something like that. People generally don't do 2 shows at once, WAY too much work.

Darn it. I was hoping this was a thread where we could speculate about season 8 in general. We need one. Can one be started?

yeah well wikipedia can also be really reliable and Dr.price is leaving the show because there is no way she is not going to jail so someone has to replace her such as khandi

csi miami season 8 speculation

Well we know that Adam Rodriguez will be starring in season 8 which means Eric Delko wont die so thats good. Plus I beleive hes going to Cuba because in a interview a while back Emily Proctor said it would be good if eric and calleigh would go to Cuba. And since Adam will be starring that means hes not going to jail for helping Sharova.

yeah well wikipedia can also be really reliable and Dr.price is leaving the show because there is no way she is not going to jail so someone has to replace her such as khandi

Don't get your hopes up too much. As others have said, Khandi will be working on her other show. I think the most we can hope for is a couple appearances by her in season 8. But I hope TPTB find someone cool and interesting to be the new regular ME; otherwise, who is Kyle going to interact with when he's working in the morgue???

Re: csi miami season 8 speculation

Well we know that Adam Rodriguez will be starring in season 8 which means Eric Delko wont die so thats good. Plus I beleive hes going to Cuba because in a interview a while back Emily Proctor said it would be good if eric and calleigh would go to Cuba. And since Adam will be starring that means hes not going to jail for helping Sharova.

I'm not an E/C shipper. But that doesn't mean I'm not interested in where the heck Eric is. And how Calleigh is going to continue to react to his being missing and injured. And what Horatio will think of her continuing to react so emotionally.

But I'm interested in the season at large. Is anything going to drastically change? Since Corey Miller left, did any other writers leave, too?

And there has to be an ME in the morgue so that Kyle has someone to interact with. And not just for that reason, but the show does need a regular ME. It's unlikely to be Khandi Alexander since she's starring in another show now. Like I said in the other thread, I think the most we can hope for is a couple appearances by her in the 8th season.

It would be nice to see her back on the show...but who knows with Wikipedia.

HnStetlerfan
And there has to be an ME in the morgue so that Kyle has someone to interact with. And not just for that reason, but the show does need a regular ME. It's unlikely to be Khandi Alexander since she's starring in another show now. Like I said in the other thread, I think the most we can hope for is a couple appearances by her in the 8th season.

One of the things that has me wondering the most about season 8 is the ME situation. Who's going to replace Tara? Will we get rotating ME's like the rotating assistants in Bones? Will Alexx come back and maybe make a couple of appearances because there's not a regular ME? TPTB have managed to keep this info under wraps very well.

I wonder if Eric is having a reaction to the bullet in his head. I mean he did see and talk to Speed, didn't he? That is pretty out there! I don't think he could have gone to Cuba form the everglades but he could be wondering around thinking that he is some where else.

Back