CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

does anyone have the cbs promo they can post on youtube

2. MeergyMakeerty

MeergyMakeerty Victim

In the "Ambush" preview, did anyone else see the ERIK-LIKE blur pushing someone to the floor right before they show Calleigh in the end? I don't have it recorded so I was unable to check it again...But I just thought I may have seen a Delko Attack...which always make me randy...
    :p:drool:

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Mmm... Delko Attack... That`s hot. I`d like to see that.

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I'm going mad looking for the promo on the Net:scream:. I'm so curious:drool:, everyone is talking about it but I can't see it:scream:!!!!! Unfortunately there was any promo in the ep video I watched:(... Awwwww. HEEEEEELP:brickwall:

5. Delko_Lover07

Delko_Lover07 Dead on Arrival

I'm really hopiong we get to see Delko Attack. xD I'm hoping he comes to save Calleigh. xD

6. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

ya me too that would be really cool!!:)Does anyone have the CBS Promo that they can post on youtube cause ive been going mad looking for it or can someone post it on youtube or anywhere soon.

7. RedHot

RedHot Witness

Does anyone has a link for the Ambush Promo?

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

To anyone who doesn't have TVGuide, theres an article in there about the 2-parter epis next week. It does say that Julia has a partner in all this who is more dangerous than she is, everything else was pretty much all we knew already, but her having a partner I kinda always thought this.
    LeBrock? Cooper? Some old enemy who will resurface?

9. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

HMM ya i was reading about that and i am really curious about all this:wtf:. I doubt it was Cooper though because the article says her partner is more dangerous then she is and cooper is just a disgrunteled csi lab tech. BUT LeBrock is a very good guess. 6 DAYS LEFT:)

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I wonder if her partner is Stetler. The two of them could be diabolical.

11. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

I don't think the writers would be dumb enough to make Stetler a cardboard villian. But you never know.

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

I am working on uploading the promo right now, I will put up the link when I'm finished like usual. Hang in there! :guffaw:

Now, On this more Dangerous person.... Think back a bit people.... Hmm.... I don't know for sure but a friend of mine mentioned someone VERY DANGEROUS... remember last season... A certain um,... Supervisor:eek::eek::eek:

Again this is just a guess... but who could be more dangerous than Alligator lady herself ... only alligator man!:lol::lol::lol: And wouldn't this turn out to be one GREAT episode! :p

I just saw the promo now for Tues EP as well... :scream:SOB! :scream: Son of a Bitch!:lol: I didn't hit record fast enough, but I can tell you Kyle was with H and Frank! Has anyone seen this yet??? Dammmmmmmmmm:scream: Arghhhhhhhhhh! I missed it!!!:rolleyes:

Okay be back in a bit with the link for my you tube and web site.:thumbsup:

HCrazy Out!:cool:

13. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

Thanks so much.

I am racking my brain trying to figure out who you think the person might be. I really cannot remember who "Alligator Lady" is? Haha. Can you give me a clue?

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Alligator Lady is Julia!:lol::lol::lol:

I am not sure who her Alligator man is.... Umm, just taking a guess. But maybe... Just maybe, somehow she is connected to the guy from Brazil... the Chief??? I have no clue. :guffaw: Miami has so many twists and turns and that's what makes it so much fun!!!:drool:

Here are the links...
    My you tube...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eeUVHFPUEk

My CSIMiami DuCaine Website- Scroll all the way down to where it says CSI Miami promos. I am in the middle of moving my vids & promos on the pages.

http://www.freewebs.com/nightcrawler1228/csimiamivideopromoclip.htm

Enjoy,

HCrazy:cool:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  15. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

I keep watching the part of the promo where the guy picks Cal up. It almost looks like there is a body on the ground that she is looking at and the guy grabs her from behind, then the "body" gets up....set up.
    I just want to know who it is....and of course that she is okay but like its about damn time for this. All the other CSI's have had their characters in dangerous situations like this except CSI Miami, its like everything just magically resolves and no one (with the exception of Speed, Delko and Wolf) gets hurt. I mean Stella on NY was attacked, Cath's been attacked and basically kidnapped but its never been that way on Miami, I want to see the darker side of Miami.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.