CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snarkhunter

snarkhunter Civilian

Hi all! After much lurking and skulking about in cyberspace, I've decided to try my very first post. I've been considering about how Julia could have discovered what happened down there and I'm thinking it's Cooper. Wasn't he the one keeping track of H and Eric's phones down there? And now he's out of the lab and probably primed for a little revenge and some easy money.

Just a thought - and now, exit stage left back to lurkerdom! ~~~~~~~~;)

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I think in the promo TPTB is trying to make it seem as if Calleigh got shot. Of course all of us here know that she didn't, but for those people who are spoiler free and haven't seen the pictures. That's just what I think after watching the promo right now.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^^ I like your theory, snarkhunter! (By the way, welcome to the Miami forum. :))

I think it's very plausible to have Cooper dish out some info of Horatio to Julia, if she was looking to get some hot juicy incriminating evidence. I believe in the Spoilers she went to Yelina first and Yelina refused to give information--so she might have gone to Cooper, who was recently fired. Makes sense since he did know about H and Eric's escapade.

^ Gah, promos are the shits. I don't believe anything in them anymore.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  4. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

I'm still trying to get over the whole Calleigh gets kidnapped thing....my poor little mind is running though about 70 different things right now. And Cal in a wedding dress...holy hell...

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Welcome aboard!!
    Good theory, I still think Cooper is a weenie, but he is the idiot who let it slip to the Feds about Ryan's so-called eye problem, so TPTB making him out to be a sudden "bad guy" seems logical.
    :)
    Julia....I still think she wants H dead;)

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think Cooper might be indeed a logical choice-maybe his intentions aren't good but he's probably hurting for cash. Also he might be personally upset that Horatio "got away with Murder" in his mind-not knowing the self defense aspect. As for Julia wanting to put the screws to H; I think she's worried that Kyle will still go with him and leave her after all the money she's spent to buy off Kathleen Newberry.Maybe she just wants to paint H in a bad light so Kyle will lose faith in him and turn to her and then she can leave for that house in Europe she mentioned in Raising Caine epi-take the boy and run. Maybe that's why Kyle runs away-he overhears her making plans for school in France,England,etc.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well what I don't understand is, there are ways for her to have found her son...why now?
    She would have already known about Horatio's wherabouts, so she knew where he was. She also had money coming out the wazoo, I don't buy that she couldn't find Kyle, so I don't really see her as this great nurturing Mother who only wants the best for her son.:confused:
    It just seems like she is out for something more. Anythings possible though, this is Miami, lord only knows what they are planning.
    Julia's evil twin? Thats what I could see coming from our dear writers:lol:

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I don't know but I think that her whealty husband would not have been really happy to know she has a child whose not his. I think she is the kinda girl who marry someone for money (and buy sons with a car:rolleyes:!!!).
    You are right. Horatio is famous in Miami, he always on TV talking about cases so I'm sure she knew who Horatio was. she was just waiting the right moment...;)

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

She wasn never looking for her son...it just so happened that her and H's paths crossed and he mentions the kid and all of sudden she makes it out to be that she has been looking for him all this time when in reality she could have given a rat's a** about him.

10. Finch

*EDIT*

I got mixed up on some information. So Ambush is the two parter, yes? With All In to air the next day.

I'm starting to fall behind on keeping track with all the episodes. :lol: Damn strike.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yes "Ambush" it the two-part episode with "All in" airing the next day.;)
    So I think the the end of "Ambush" will be like "No Man's Land" ending...I don't know, probably Calleigh getting kidnapped right at the end of it. Or Horatio getting arrested.

And mjszud I didn't get it too.:confused:

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'd think they'd end 'Ambush' with a double cliffhanger like both Calleigh getting kidnapped and H getting arrested. It'll be good to watch I hope.

13. Finch

^^ For some reason I kept thinking Ambush and All In were this week. :scream: I iz straightened out now.

A double cliffhanger would be a neat way to pull in the audience after the strike, but it would probably leave me more frustrated than ever. Of course, the second episode being Tuesday, I won't be frustrated for long. I've just never liked cliffhangers to begin with, heh.

Seems to be much drama in the lives of the CSIs next week. Hopefully after those episodes are finished, the show can wind down just a tad. Believe me, I'm all for action/drama/suspense whathaveyou but the show seems to be getting heavier and heavier without much room to breathe. Maybe they'll give us a nice happy fun episode soon. :D No? Well, I can dream.

Y'know, I tend to think there's something slightly genuine about Julia. Although I do agree that she probably has some kniving motives and her decisions concerning her son were never quite sound, she doesn't seem the cardboard cut-out bad guy/girl to me.

I'd like to understand her motives because she has the potential to have a certain degree of depth. (I'm always interested in the baddies--must be why I love Stetler so much)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im still lost!
    In my TVGuide theres an article & it shows H standing next to the white car, there's reference that it's the car from the Kathleen Newberry case, but in the article it suggests that "the car" surfaces in the first new epi "you may now kill the bride"....I thought the car gets pulled up in "ambush" w/ the kids & thier firecrackers!:confused::wtf:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

ok definetly the car is the one from "You May Now Kill The Bride"!!;)

If I'm not wrong...it said that the car from Kathleen Newberry case will resurface "after the strike" so it still could be "Ambush" with those kids;)
    but I perfectly understand what you mean...cause it wasn't clear that article:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.