CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

>.< I hope Speed is really alive! Just have to go through less than one more week...

2. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

This is from Deep Freeze-

Horatio and his team investigate the murder of a sports legend, but the probe is hindered when the lab loses the victim's body.

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

On no. I wonder what stetler will say about that. :eek:

3. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Can anyone tell me the spoliers for episode 6 and episode 9. Not just character stuff like what the case will be about.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Bah. I'm behind in spoilers and I heard there's going to be a Halloween episode. Is that true? If so, what episode?

Thanks. :rolleyes:

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

As per episode 9 - titled 'Stand Your Ground'- is about highschool students that start to overdose on drugs due to the death of one of the teachers, whom was involved in a car accident along with two other people. The kicker being that the teacher was already dead when the accident happened. You can find more details here as posted by delkolover.

ETA:

I visited Futon Critic and found #606 for you. It's titled 'Sunblock' and it's about a serial killer who strikes during a solar eclipse.

Hope this helps. :)

sandersidle, I wish I could help but I have no idea whether there will be a Halloween episode or not. :lol:

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I thought the sunblock one was suppose to be the Halloween one.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Really? Hm, all these episode changes are throwing my dates off. :lol: Though I hope they would give us more than just 'a killer who murders during a solar eclipse'. :eek:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The Halloween epi is episode 6 titled "sunblock". Whoever made the original post for that epi spoiler said there were strange things happening in the epi & something to do with werewolfes!!! It should be good....

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i heard that it was Cooper who stole Speed's credit card....and that is why Cooper might mot be coming back.

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Well I know Need4Speed along with other fans of Speed like myself where giddy over the reviews for next week episode!!! My mom who hardly pays attention to the shows we watch but she was all smiles and was hapy to see Speed in the promo for next week!!! hehehe I think she's a closted Speed fan. LOL I want Speed to be really alive like so many of you but unless I"m missing something he is only supposed to be back for 1 or 2 episodes, right??? B/c if that is true it, at least ersonally will be very hard then to see him go again! :(

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

First time a spoiler told about Speed's credit card and then the story about Speed's credit card was deleted. I am wondering if the source got the story wrong or if someone decided that it was too much of a revelation. :confused: Spoilers have seemed to indicate Speed is Eric's hallucination. Will Eric see Speed before or after the credit card incident? Didn't a producer of writer say the head injurey causes Eric to process things differently. Maybe the hallucination will be caused by Erics confusion at seeing Speed's card being used and knowing that his friend is dead. Will the credit card incident trouble other people like Horatio, Calleigh, and Alex. Imagine doing an autopsy on a friend and then finding out their credit card is being used.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

As far as I know Eric sees Speed before he finds the credit card...and Speed is Eric's hallucination.

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There are some spoilers out for episode 610. It's called 'Family Portrait'. :)

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Where are they Elsie, my dearest?

Jodie
    xxxx

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 610 "Family Portrait"

During a posh going away party the family's nanny is murdered, stabbed to death and the house robbed.

The Lamberts, Dennis and Kate are getting ready to leave on a four month Europe vacation decide to throw a posh going away party. The family has two children, a boy and girl and a nanny to watch each child. During the party, Hannah their 5 yr old daughter wanders out to the party calling for her mother. When she finally gets her mother's attention, Kate walks over and asks her what she doing outside and where her nanny Vanessa is but before the child can answer Kate notices blood on the child's feet.

Hannah tells her parents that she can't wake up Vannessa and the parents rush inside to find Vanessa stabbed to death on the floor of her room. Kate and Dennis later find out that they have been robbed...a possible motive for Vanessa's death.

As the team investigates, they find that the nanny may have "known" her employers too well and robbery may not have been the motive for Vanessa's murder.

Ryan is definately back at the lab full time...which we already knew from previous spoilers but I just wanted to confirm this before people start asking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.