CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

next week's epi looks like Ryan is in a bit of trouble. I cant wait to see what it's all about. Does anyone know? the previews didnt reaveal much...

They wrapped already? if they've done the last epi already, why aren't there any spoilers out?
Everyone's being tightlipped!!!
gahhhhhhhhhhhhh. the suspense is killing me..........

:)

Thank you for the link RedHot, although this picture has been posted here before, multiple times. It is indeed an official promo picture for Burned , so yeah she's back

Check out Sofi Milos' website at www.sofiamilos.com. She apparently shot at least one CSI: Miami episode in March of this year. For the time being, at least, Marisol will not be returning from the dead in spite of Alana de la Garza's lack of job security over on NBC's Law & Order.

sarakanne said:
Check out Sofi Milos' website at www.sofiamilos.com. She apparently shot at least one CSI: Miami episode in March of this year. For the time being, at least, Marisol will not be returning from the dead in spite of Alana de la Garza's lack of job security over on NBC's Law & Order.

Is this conversation still going on??? :eek:

I thought that Calleigh and Eric where going to kiss-kiss, not kiss on the cheek, I was waiting for that even if Im a DuCaine shipper.

I know that they're gonna leave us hanging after 'Burned' like they did in 'No Man's Land' and I will rip all of my hairs out before they air the next episode :mad:

I watch the promos on CBS website, and the one for next Monday's episode has changed (I prefer the one they had before this one...can we have it back please)

yeah why did they change it so we can all have a i hate Stetler moment. Why does the description say that H is the one who fire Ryan when in the promo its stetler? its weird.

What do you mean 'moment'? I thought we were supposed to hate him permanently ;), which sort of makes me have a soft spot for him. The fact that Ryan is 'apparently' being so antagonistic with H (and promos are notorious for misleading us) makes me wonder if he's trying to distance himself and protect H (and maybe the rest of the team). I'm probably very wrong but it seems as though Ryan is being forced into a course of action he really doesn't want to take...and is it my imagination or is the 'shirt' threatening Natalia (I think) the same one saying to Ryan that it can make the debt go away???

Happilyhappy said:
I could see a small resolution. Like in Season 4's finale.
"We are going to Brazil." *Looks up, plane flys across glasses*

I see Horatio's plane crashing, him limping, looking around at the plane crash, shirt ripped, dirty faced, sunglasses hanging off his face broken, and him saying "That was one hell of a ride." :lol:

I would be upset if Horatio walks away from the crash without being injured.

C'mon, everyone knows that if there's a plane crash, Horatio will walk away from the burning wreckage with nary a scratch, don the sunglasses of justice :cool: , stand in the "superman pose" and make some horrible pun.

haha lol that is so true
i wonder what would happens if he losses his sunnies or if they get scratched or messed up?:confused:

it does look like the same guy who grabs nats arm. maybe the guy has serious attitude or something. i cant see too much happening tho cuz theres always a cop in the interrigation room w/ the csi- isnt there? unless it happens somewhere else. cant wait to see. question- in the first promo they did where H says "do you know who would want to hurt you or your family?" is it natalia that hes asking that. it looked like the back of her but i only saw it once & then they changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back