CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Dangit. I wanted to see the planecrash. Watch as H tries to save the day somehow. Watch as he jumps out of the plane with a parachute (however you spell it) it press a button and his seat goes flying out of the roof of the plane....Okay I'm gonna stop rambling now. Planes always have a way of crashing in Miami. :p

was anna showed in other episodes before 'Bloodline' or is she a new "addition"?

that_girl1 said:
was anna showed in other episodes before 'Bloodline' or is she a new "addition"?

She played the stripper (I think) in "A Grizzly Murder"

:eek: yea i kinda have short term memory!!
i forget things real easily :rolleyes:

EEEEE I can't wait for this new episode!

I don't know whether someone has pointed this out before but... isn't there a CSI episode called 'Bloodlines'? They're really lacking in their originality these days! Although this whole 'guy gets scalped' thing sounds pretty awesome and 'fresh'...

*excited squee*

Yes there is. It's the final episode of CSI Season3.

This is in reply go GregForNick's comment about Calleigh and Eric getting together.

I just read a recent interview CSI:Files had with Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko) where he tells them there is going to be a "budding romance" between both Delko and Calleigh.

i think i heard a sound....
thats the sound of carwash hearts breaking everywhere
quite sad :(
(carwash fan)

Sorry, it's my mistake.
Thanks, Calihan!

Omg, yes. I know! I am SO sad.

I SO wanted CaRWash to happen and when I found this out I was CRYING!!! I don't think it is gonna work out between Delko and Calleigh...But who knows?

Well, I don't think we should jump the gun right now and call anything definite. Supposedly they've changed the plane crash finale, so if there's uproar from CaRWash shippers, they might move away from the EC ship as well. In addition, to avoid things being too shippy in the spoilers, we should probably confine our ship discussions to those threads.

Anyway, I'm going to post something Dutchie posted over in the CaRWash thread, so for further discussion, please join us over there.

Dutchie said:

Good, now we've had that, we're going to the big news: Corey Miller replied to my e-mail. Yes he did. I could post both of our letters here, but mine was so long, that would fill this whole page up probably. (I was mad, ok?) :lol: So instead, I'll give you a brief summary of his answer:

He said not to jump to conclusions. They are not Grey's Anatomy and do not wish to be, but that doesn't mean their characters can't flirt. He also said that Calleigh and Eric have been close, but even more so after his head injury. He was sorry, but all he could really say was 'watch and see'.

Dang it. I hope they choose to trash the EC ship...

And I don't feel like waiting!!! *crosses arms*

ForgottnEvidence said:
And I don't feel like waiting!!! *crosses arms*

Patience isn't one of my better virtues either! So don't feel too bad! If a lot of people complain like Dutchie did, maybe the writers will have to think about it. *nudge, nudge* ;) ;)

aimsavol said:
In addition, to avoid things being too shippy in the spoilers, we should probably confine our ship discussions to those threads.

Anyway, I'm going to post something Dutchie posted over in the CaRWash thread, so for further discussion, please join us over there.

Exactly, and thank you. The only shipperish spoilers that are allowed to be discussed in here at the moment are those that have been posted concerning Eric and Calleigh. Anything else needs to go in the relevant threads in Shipper Central. Taken from the first page of this thread:

With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

And reposting something I said a few pages back:

But bear in mind that only the spoilers themselves should be discussed, and any further ship speculation belongs in the appropriate thread in Shipper Central. That means we shouldn't be discussing how Eric or Calleigh actually belongs with another character, nor should we be planning Eric and Calleigh's wedding. Y'all get my drift, right?

If, in the future, spoilers are released that hint at any other pairing, then those would be allowed to be discussed in here as well.

And as always, spoilers are subject to change.

Thanks guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back