CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

i think that the show needs more humor like in seasons 1-2 when speedle was there
    its become very serious especially this season

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I know! The show needs to get its humor back and I always wonder if they are able to do it again.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I totally agree. Speed added a little comedy relief mainly b/c Speed's personality and attitude towards things (and I don't mean that in a negative way). But overall there really hasn't been any small jokes cracked or lightheartedness between the characters as of late.

Although on the other side, with Delko's injury I think everyone really has hunkered down and are taking things more serious and really focusing. Ya know there really isn't too much to laugh about when one your colleague and friend has a serious brain injury.

It would be nice to see some small jokes cracked like when Eric and Calleigh sent Ryan in season 3 to the head injury autopsy to haze him.

4. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

I'm really glad that they axed the plane storyline. I know a lot of people have problems with "Super H," but I think the one-liners and Horatio's larger-than-life character make the show. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course, but I wanted to add my two cents to the fray. I guess I'm biased since Horatio's my favorite. And I guess that's why I would never want Horatio off the show, or badly injured for that matter.

Let's talk about the serial killer idea...do you think one of our female characters could be in jeopardy? If so, who do you think might be the most likely candidate? Do any of the episodes before the season finale have hints of this serial killer?

5. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

umm i got a question concerning the preview for bloodline. i know i should put this in the bloodline thread but it has to do with other future episodes as well so ya heres my question

wat does anna have to do in this episode and do you think that we will be seeing her in other episodes maybe as one of those victims that horatio keeps his eye on like that girl from the whole walter resdin thing... forgot her name sry

6. delkolover

Well I can tell you that none of the main female characters are in danger( as far as I've had read). And none of the episodes prior (as far as I know) deal with the serial killer. This is a one time ep thing.

Anna is involved in this ep b/c she is with the guy who is scalped...He is her john that night but something happens and he ends up dead while she is with him. All the blame apprently points to her but H has other ideas. As far as I have read this is the only ep for the rest of the season that Anna is in. H seems to think the supervisor had something to do with the murder.

*Bear in mind that what I've read can always change but most of the straight specifics stay the same*

7. CSI_Duquesne01

That is what bothers me. Before the season airs they always say that there will be a storyline about how someone will get a love interest, how a nemesis will come back and so on, but when the episodes air it turns out they're not really storylines, just an one-ep-thing.

8. delkolover

That is b/c storylines change throughout the season and ideas that may have been alive before the season starts morph into something else or totally get rewritten based on new ideas and how the viewers react to storylines. Don't forget they write and shoot the eps while we are watching the season; so based on fan reaction and brainstorms thing change quickly. Plus they have to tell the public something when asked about what is going to happen this season :lol:

9. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

a thought just came to me... it would sooo be like a soap opera if dum dum dum anna was somehow related to horatio... ok im done sorry lol im just bored

10. CSI_Duquesne01

I think the first few eps aren't being shot while we are watching them. Probably when the next year comes they are.

11. delkolover

Well no the first two or three eps of the season are usually shot prior to the season opener but most after are shot while we are watching and that is where things usually change.

For instance we were watching "Come as you Are" and "Backstabbers" when "No Man's Land" and "Man Down" storylines came out. Plus the storyline with Eric and Amish girl turned into Darkroom which was before that. So things change alot during the course of a season such as the direction they want to take characters etc.

12. CSI_Duquesne01

How could the Amish thing turn into Darkroom? That has nothing to do with him. It sounds like they just dropped the whole idea.

13. delkolover

They did drop the whole and idea and came up with Darkroom instead. They decided to make a storyline for him, it being him getting shot.

That is what I mean by things changing sooo much during the course of a season. Storylines changed or dropped entirely.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

Which is why I think some of them should keep their mouths closed a little. But it's not all of them to entirely blame.

15. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

He does but he is looking quite well in the preview so we won't mind the cold!! :cool:

I wanted to see H get hurt...it didn't have to be in a plane crash but I wanted to see him hurt and vunerable. *Very disappointed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.