CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Pusher said:
or maybe H get temporary fired, coz of the supervisor story in 'A Grizzly Murder' epi and becom private investigator like Yelina :lol:

You know, after watching that particular part of the episode, I was pretty convinced that it would come back to haunt him, and I even proposed the possibility of him getting fired to one of my friends as well. So you're not too far off in your suspicions, because I thought the same thing as well ;)

Ooh someone gets fired. I think what will really happen is someone will say "You're fired" and then a half hour later Horatio will say "Oh by the way, you're un-fired." Unless it's Horatio who's 'fired' but we all know it wouldn't happen and even if it did, it would last about five minutes. :lol:

I don't trust spoilers near the end of the season because they always end up being completely way off or not as good as we'd hoped. But still, if something interesting comes out of it, then bring it on. :)

Oh no someone has to get fired...I vote for Boa Vista as well. I mean, the rest have been there longer and they just rock too much. She betreayed that lab, and even though she's been pretty good, I just like her the least.

They can't last without Horatio, I agree Geni. Maybe it'll be like 'Under Suspicion' where he's like fired for a while (like he was arrested for a while) and then come back. Or namybe someone else is temporarily fired.

I also agree about the end of the season thing, towards the end of the season they try and scare us and then what they said would happen is like way less severe. So I'm not too nervous.
But some ideas, maybe it's Eric for another mistake. Or Ryan for his gambling thing. I would love to see anything big happen, so bring it on TPTB! :D

I'm not overly nervous about it to be honest. I mean TPTB always do things like these to scare us at the end of a season.

As far as who it will be; I think the two prime candidates are H and Ryan. They will both have big things going on that could cause them trouble. I mean H is going after a supervisor and Ryan paid a gambling debt. But whoever it is, I doubt the firing will last long b/c the team will find a way to clear the person or get them back on the team.

I could see them doing it as a cliff hanger though.....like they did at the end of season 4 when H said they were going to Brazil. I could see the person standing there and someone says to them "you're fired" and then fade to black.

Maybe they will get Donald Trump to help with that :lol:

:lol: I was thinking of The Donald as well. Especially when I was writing "You're fired." But, that's a given.

Yeah I agree, they usually do something near the end of the season to scare us so I'm not overly worried. The only time I was ever worried was for the season three premier and we all know how that went down. And of course there was the disappointment from the mole storyline. So right now I'm not really sure what TPTB are thinking but I'm guessing it's just another ploy to pull in viewers, which of course they'll get. :rolleyes:

I don't really like the idea of a cliffhanger though. Crime dramas, in my opinion, should only have a cliffhanger if it's...Erm...Good. :p I always liked how season two's 'Innocen't ended which was on a happy, upbeat note and still indicated they were going to come back full force. So I'd like to hope for a happier ending to the season, but during May Sweeps and this 'firing' fiasco, I get the feeling it'll be drama drama drama until the cows come home.

Anyway now that I've done my rambling, I agree that it'll most likely be Ryan or Horatio since both of them seem to be in the most hot water this season. But I wouldn't rule out Eric either. I'm sure his 'mistakes' will come back and bite him in the tushie.

cinegirl said:
Not again! That's nearly the same like the whole 'Who is the mole?' issue from season 4.
And we never know how TPTB display the term 'Team'. In the end it's one of the rarely known lab techs who gets fired.

i was think for the same, but with analogy with other old spoiler that member of the team will die re 'One Of Our Own'. and who they kill my fav Officer Jessop agrrr :mad:
*pass bottle vodka to Ducky*

speed_cochrane said: I don't trust spoilers near the end of the season because they always end up being completely way off or not as good as we'd hoped. But still, if something interesting comes out of it, then bring it on

i too don`t believe a lot at this spoilers. coz we all know that tptb change theirs thought/decision too quickly (or at the last moment). for me this info re someone get fired is more speculation then spoiler. i post it, only to see some interesting discussion here ;)

Pusher said:
http://www.tvguide.com/ - Ask Ausiello

Question: Any CSI scoop?— Shane
Ausiello: Will CSI: Miami suffice? This May, a member of the team will get fired.

awww can it be the snake lady?! :lol: after this will have more screen time for the real CSI`s :devil:

or maybe H get temporary fired, coz of the supervisor story in 'A Grizzly Murder' epi and becom private investigator like Yelina :lol:

Yeah, I asked that question. :p

I could live with H being a PI like Yelina. Although I more hope WITH Yelina *snicker*

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Ryan. Remember when H told him he can't help him anymore? That's a big clue right there. Or are TPTB not going for the obvious this time? :)

Someone's going to get fired? *cough cough* Boa Vista *cough cough*

Perhaps they've realized that there are too many people on the show, and that someone needs to be given the axe. Let’s see, Horatio? Uh no, I think the show would commit suicide. Eric? No, let’s stop the “dump shit on Eric” trend that’s been going on since the beginning of season four. Calleigh? No, she’s been one of the driving forces of the series since it started. Alexx? No, for the same reason as Calleigh. Ryan? Spent too much time building him up as a regular, so I doubt that they’ll fire him after so much trouble getting fans to accept him. Frank? No, just no. Natalia? While I say yes, I can see them keeping her on because as I said on the “Triple Threat” thread, she’s becoming a more competent CSI by the episode, so I doubt they’ll boot her so soon.

I think it will either be Natalia, Ryan, or Horatio who gets fired...

But it'll all be okay because they'll most likely be re-hired in the next episode.

Does anybody think it would be kinda cool if Horatio got fired and the rest of the team quit because they wouldn't be able to go on without H? Then they would have no choice but to re-hire the entire team. Because without them around, the lab would be in trouble.

I might be off on this, but I think that in CSI Las Vegas, there was a spoiler for like the 3rd season or something that said "one of csi's own will die" in the season finale..and it turned out to be a cop. Now maybe when Ausiello means "member of the team" he means..any reoccuring character?
Like...Jake? Maybe?

cainesugar im with u with the whole boa vista should get fired, i dont like her either and its kinda wierd that out of no where she became csi i mean look at what greg had to go through in csi vegas... and plus for some reason i just dont like her i really dont know y

Heh, I just read the spoiler. Although Nat comes first to my mind of getting off (and you never here much abuot Alexx anymore but I'd hate to see her go) the way they are writing Ryan's script sounds like they are making him have some issues which may interfere big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back