CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

csi_pinoy, as CSIMiamiLover stated, please use the 'edit' function. It's located above your post next to 'Reply, Quote, Quick Reply'.

Please refer to the Board Rules concerning spam:

Board Rules - Spam
You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

Also, as ThumpyG42 stated here, if no one responds to your initial post right away, please be patient. This is a message board, not a chat room so it may take a while for users to reply to your message. Thank you.

ok sry im still gettin used to the rules and everything but i think im gettin the hang of it but sry

I don't think it's been posted yet...

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 12, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#515) "Man Down"
A MEMBER OF THE TEAM IS PRONOUNCED DEAD AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 12, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Part Two of a Two-Part Episode

"Man Down" -- A member of the team is pronounced dead after being shot in the head, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Monday, Feb. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Karen Gaviola directed the episode written by Ildy Modrovich.

Not wanting to give up, Horatio has the CSI rushed to the hospital and watches as doctors try to bring him back. Meanwhile, the CSIs find evidence that could lead them to Clavo Cruz, the man behind Eric's shooting.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera: Boti Bliss
Clavo Cruz: Gonzalo Menendez
General Cruz: Castula Guerra
Cathy Gibson: Jennifer Hall
Dr. Joyce Carmel: Lesley Fera

GUEST CAST:

Joseph Trevi: Joanquim de Almeida
Stan Keeler: JR Bourne
Audrey Van Der Mere: Angie Milliken
Tanner Wilcox: Andres Saenz-Hudson
Judith Freeman: Jillian Reeves de Ortiz
Paramedic: Matt Ferrucci
E.R. Nurse #1: Reggie Jordan
E.R. Nurse #2: Kathleen Mary Carthy

RATING: TV-14-V

and

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 19, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#516) "Broken Home"
THE CSIs INVESTIGATE WHEN THE PARENTS OF A BABY SITTER IN AN UPSCALE NEIGHBORHOOD ARE MURDERED, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 19, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

"Broken Home" -- The CSIs investigate when the parents of a baby sitter in an upscale neighborhood are murdered, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sam Hill directed the episode written by Barry O'Brien & Krystal Houghton.

As the team sorts through the neighbors' secrets and lies, they find an unexpected love triangle as a motive for murder. Meanwhile, a key piece of evidence found at the crime scene leads Horatio to expose a doctor with some dirty secrets of his own.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Leo Donwell: Josh Zuckerman

GUEST CAST:

Heather Crowley: Leighton Meester
Edward Crowley: Brad Bartram
Kimberly Crowley: Larisa Miller
Justin Montavo: James Henrie
Dave Montavo: Marco Sanchez
Renee Montavo: Julie St. Claire
Zach Griffith: Jeremy Sumpter
Dr. Mike Lasker: Matt Letscher
Amelia Clarke: Jowharah Jones
Party Planner: Sarah Bloom

yeah I read the spoilers on "Broken Home" and it sounds like a an interesting ep...of course it went by the wayside b/c of all the hype with the two upcoming eps.
Eric is in the ep and from what I read back at work.

Thank you for the Broken Home spoiler!!! I haven't heard much from any ep lately.

Oh wow sounds good!!

I did see a more indepth ad for Mondays episode. :(

*very OT*
no, not filipina :) my collegue at work is :)
*finish OT*
as to where people get spoilers, I just know a couple of sources
- like sides
- like insiders

but if you're like me, you'll just love the finished products posted here :)

I think the next ep sounds like a real exciting one.
Some more personal angst.

I'm hoping though that then the angst will finish and we'll get some plot driven eps.

And hey, the spoilers for Broken Home basically tell us that Eric will be fine by then, since AR is still listed as a regular :lol:

delkolover said:
Eric is not going to die per say. He will flatline and be clinically dead but he is going to survive in the end.

In my opinion there are three characters that if they were to kill any one of them the show would virutally be over. And those three would be Horatio, Calleigh and Eric and not b/c they have been around the longest but b/c these three are the three mainstays on the show whose characters make the show what it is. To kill any of them off, unless the actor truly wants to leave would be stupid.

I agree with you ^^ Thanks. :D

Just read the plotline for "Grizzly" on our own home page. Sounds interesting. Can anyone say: "Deliverance" Wonder if there will be banjo players missing teeth too? Snrk!

Yeah that is the ep with the "mancation." Basically the ep is about a bunch of guys who take a guys only vacation and hunt big game in the everglades and I think they end up caught up in a murder. I have to go back and read the spoilers on the site I go to in order to get a better synopsis....cuz I'm sure that was totally confusing :D

im way too excited about this coming episode but it kinda suks that they gonna cut it short wen eric flatlines then im gonna be all adjitated which i dont really enjoy but still cant wait till monday

In case this hasn't been mentioned, episode 519 is entitled "By the Book."

Yeah I read about it the site I go to....it sounds like an ok ep.
From what I've read there is a murder reolving around an American Indian reservation and Calleigh is investigating with Eric. It appears that the vic was stabbed with a knife stolen from the reservation.
Horatio on the other hand is invesigating a woman and her little black book but from what I gather the two cases are linked.
It is hard to get a total grasp of what is actually going on by reading the actor sides....it can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. I've been told by the moderators I can't site the site I go to due to compyright infringemnet laws but the spoilers are reliable and as always may change.

I know I will be crying my eyes out on this episode. And I'm just glad I have a bit of a notice on Delko's character or this would have blindsided me.

But after this I'm going spoiler free, heaven help me! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back