CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

By the way Thumpy, your "episodes to air" on the home page does not show next week's May 7 episode, Kill Switch. Thought you might want to correct it since some people might think that CSI: Miami is not going to air next Monday night.

they better not use an explosion. been there, done that, got the tshirt. i really wanted the plane crash idea...that was like unavoidable injury. he apparently deflects bullets and escapes danger in every other way. there was absolutely no way to escape a plan crash unharmed. too bad they nixed it...

it would be nice to see different things that what has already been done...but either way...i cant wait

Ok I think Horatio gets shot. Auscillo from the TV guide was talking about this and said "Horatio's luck is about to run out!"

I can't find the small spoiler from TV guide but I read it and they were talking about how H always shoots everyone and is fine. That when Auscillo said Horatio's luck will run out!

I want to see horatios blood, a lot. Lets see what color is it. Love him very much.

Uh-Uh-- :cool: He's Horatio Caine of the clan Ma-Caine! :lol:

He's Immortal!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: he's a highlander in disguise under his SOJ.s :eek: :cool:

Not a Vulcan, beside his ears aren't pointy! :rolleyes:

As long as my Horatio comes through all right, I'm Happy! ;)

What if it's not Natalia with the kid? How would the timing run for Yelina and Ray to have had another child? I can't believe that she would avoid telling Horatio, but if she didn't want to hurt him...

Just throwing a theory out there...obviously I have too much time on my hands. :)

I don't think Natalia has a kid... And I'm Kinda upset, tho certainly not suprised, the Ryan Got himself over a gambling debt...LOL. Waat's worse, tho, is that he LIED!!! He lied rite to Horatio's FACE!!! I mean, I kno there are SOME things that not even Horatio can make go away, but H would've at least been able to TRY to help Mr. Wolfe had he JUST Told the TRUTH!!!!!! Wat was Ry thinking? I mean, I kno he can be a jerk at times, but he's been improving, AND he's at least a LOVABLE jerk. Also (xcuz shipper 4 moment...), But wat's with Caleigh and ERIC??!! She Belongs with H. Poor Yelina, She'll just have to find some one else.. OH!!!! Or Maybe H cld be shown more as the Player he is... LOL. I'm just kidding.. But Seriously, Am I the ONLY one who's noticed H seems to have a new woman on his arm (so to speak ) everytime we turn around? I'd like to see some of his Ex's show up... :lol: :D :p---ILovePoncho---

ok there seems to be some confusion....

The character of Lindsay is a guest character in the season finale "Born to Kill". Her character is supposed to be related to the killer in that ep. She is the one who has the daughter named Abby....NOT Natalia. The character's full name is Lindsay Ward (although the last name could change).

I hope that helps...I was wondering where all this talk of a Lindsay and an daughter was coming into play :lol: It finally dawned on me...with a little help from Carol of course ;)

I am looking forward for the finale. ^_^
Everything's turning out good.

sarakanne said:
By the way Thumpy, your "episodes to air" on the home page does not show next week's May 7 episode, Kill Switch. Thought you might want to correct it since some people might think that CSI: Miami is not going to air next Monday night.

I have no control over what is placed in the 'episodes to air' box on the side of the forum pages. I notice that you also raised this issue in the QSF forum which is the appropriate place to do so as those who do take care of that section of the site should see it. Thank you for pointing it out.

vanillax...I'm afraid your signature banner is too large, please resize it to no larger than 220 px wide by 75 px high. Thanks. :)

If other websites are to be believed, David Caruso, not Horatio, is the player. Three ex-wives and a multitude of ex-girlfriends. If Horatio's private life was that busy, he would not get much crime solving done.

does nyone know if this season is gonna end at 24 or 25? im just curious and sorry if it has been discussed alredy i must of missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back