CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

o ok thnx. so im guessing thats horatio's near death experience lol so wait umm the plane crash is still cancelled right?

The plane crash story line has been cancelled, as far as I know. They are going with the serial killer story line. So we'll see what happens with Horatio's near death.

Happilyhappy said:
The plane crash story line ha been cancelled, as far as I know. They are going with the serial killer story line. So we'll see what happens with Horatio's near death.

Awh I don't care what happens as long as I get to see Horatio and lotsa blood..(but obviously not too much blood, but enough).

Am so looking forward to the finale, so excited!

i second that!! theres gotta be enough blood to prove that it IS A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE! lol man i wonder how they gonna do it thought. maybe like a stab or he gets run over hopefully its not just another gun shot. c mon! be original i mean you are csi miami lol

csi_pinoy said:
i second that!! theres gotta be enough blood to prove that it IS A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE! lol man i wonder how they gonna do it thought. maybe like a stab or he gets run over hopefully its not just another gun shot. c mon! be original i mean you are csi miami lol

Whatever happens, be it a gunshot, run over, stabbing, I don't want him to like, go unconcious straight away, I want to see him struggle a little, see that he is actually human.

Wow, I really am not a sadist or anything like that :devil:

ya that would be awesome seeing HORATIO CAINE in actual pain thats a once in a life time thing. it would look like clark kent beside kryptonite like in smallville. if you guys wtchd smallville youd know what i mean. hed look all constipated in the face and veins popping out of his neck....
AHHHHAHAHHH i cant wait for the finale now!!!

Maybe somebody steals his sunglasses. They appear to be the source of all his powers, after all.

csi_pinoy said:
ya that would be awesome seeing HORATIO CAINE in actual pain thats a once in a life time thing. it would look like clark kent beside kryptonite like in smallville. if you guys wtchd smallville youd know what i mean. hed look all constipated in the face and veins popping out of his neck....
AHHHHAHAHHH i cant wait for the finale now!!!

*Gasp* Omg, to see him in 'clark kent beside kryptonite' pain would be just awesome!

I wish we could skip all the next episodes and go straight to the finale!

I also wonder will anything major be happening with Calleigh and Eric, or will it be waiting until next season to be developed a bit more. Would be nice to get a little something before it ends for four looonnggg months!

Yeah, H really needs to get hurt with BLOOD everwhere ya know. Yeah I think there still doing stuff with Eric and Calleigh but they might just drag out all the good stuff until Season 6. Just wondering.....how many more seasons are they will to go for? Like I know stuff is getting interesting and stuff but for how long......I don't know I'm just worried that Season 6 will be the final season. :eek:

i was watching tv guide and they were showing previews for the finale they mentioned H's plane crash and the kissing scene between jake and calleigh in which eric sees it...im new by the way

Welcome Nicky!!

Did Tv Guide say what kind of kiss it would be?? Make out kiss or friendly kiss....I am just curious

Jake is that jerk Calleigh used to date, apparently while they were in the academy. He came back this season and was the guy who arrested Natalia in 5x12. He's really arrogant and bitchy.

Poor Eric. It's gonna break his heart.

they showed a clip of it... it's kinda a make out kiss coz it was on the lips and i think jake kinda grabs cal's head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back